A/N

I know, I know... Just- disappointing....

Let me give you some sight of what's happening, I will either put this book on hiatus or discontinue it.

Look, I know you might be mad at me right now- and I don't care if you are. Just hear me out for a moment!

There are a lot of reasons for it, and I'll tell you them all.

1. My school work is piling up, and as you might know it, my mid-semester tests are just right about the corner. And to add to that, I feel like assignment after assignments are just popping up, and it's stressing me out. My sleep schedule keeps on getting fucked and it's just really stressing me out at the moment, and even if I do enjoy writing this book, I feel like I can't give you all I can to write this to satisfy you all.

2. I feel like this book is just really difficult to understand and just getting even more difficult to grasp each time I publish a chapter. Different from my past book, Yin And Yang- which has plot in it, and all the storylines were actually planned out, this book was just random ideas being jammed all together, jumbling all the storylines. And each time I publish a chapter, I feel as if the storyline just keeps on flowing away and cracking. It's just horrible.

3. This book is just confusing me. As I said beforehand, the storyline is not only jumbling readers, it's also jumbling me up. It's really frustrating and confusing since I have almost to o control of how I want this story to be, and it just ends up really horrible.

And lastly of all, in the journey in the making of this book, I've also been reading astoundingly beautiful and well-done novels all around, and I've been brainstorming ideas to fix this novel.  And while brainstorming ideas, I've made one of my own that seems really exiting and fascinating to make into a novel, I tried to maybe fit it in this lore, but it just doesn't seem to work well. So, in return of this book's hiatus/discontinuation, I'll be making a new novel for you all to enjoy.

I'm dearly sorry for this, and I didn't want to do this as well. I really wanted to continue this book, but I didn't had that feeling of accomplishment every time I publish a chapter, it just wasn't like Yin And Yang. So I deeply apologize for this choice. The new book that I'll be making will be much longer and interesting, I promise to you.

Again, I apologize for this. I hope you understand.

A smol update:

If you wanna find a great book, go follow IJustLoveFreshSans! They've just made an awesome book that I have been loving... The book has everything I don't, awesome plot, stories, etc.

Ps for you IJustLoveFreshSans, I made fanart hope you like it, you can use it for anything-

And if you still want more, go check out TheLonerWraiter 's books Rai is amazing I tell ya-

Go support and follow them, they're just- So amazing and cool at everything they do!