Chapter 14: Why?

Now that time passed by, although not long, two days later they had a visitor in the mansion.

At that current time, the glitchy protagonist was sitting upside down from the couch, with the remote pointed at the giant flat screen TV, changing channels with clicks of a button.

“I thought you were supposed to be with Ms. Life”, the glitching skeleton let out an unamused hum to his brother, “Don't 'hm' me, Error! You're supposed to be healing at her house!”, Error just continued to click the button, stopping at Animal Planet.

“Oh, I like Animal Planet. Do you like Animal Planet, Geno?”, Error stated bluntly, making the older blow a fuse, “Error!”, Geno exclaims towards his younger brother, “Fine... I was excused though. With a note to not eat junk food, not use magic, drink medication daily, you know, those things when you were a k-”, the glitched skeleton stopped, retreating his words, knowing that, that was a very sensitive topic towards both brothers.

Glancing back towards the giant screen TV, Error let out a huff and sat up straight (You know well you aren't tho, Error), patting the empty space next to him, he looked at his brother, “Sit down with me...” Error said.

Geno nods, taking the empty seat right next to his younger brother, relaxing in the soft cushions of the couch, while his glance trails at the TV.

“What'ddya wanna watch?”, Error questions, turning on Netflix.

The older seem to think for a mere moment before answering, “I've been wanting to check out Beastars”, the younger's eye sockets widen before relaxing and chuckling, “Oh boy... Well fuck it”, he clicked on the series as the first episode started to play.

_______________

As the anime played, one by one, Error's comrades seem to find their way home.

Killer walked in with blood as usual, and decided to join them watching the series, then Horror walked in with a deer corpse- which is now being stores in the gigantic fridge they have.

Cross simply brushed the anime off when he made home, walking in his room to do Creator knows what, Reaper came in and is now sitting right next to Geno- much to his own disappointment.

Nightmare was out by Delta's orders to bring more hatred and fear into AUs, so he did, but he also said that he'd go and grab some milk for them.

So now it was just the villain sanses- excluding Nightmare and Cross, and including Geno.

Scenes were getting hot, and Reaper started to try flirting, which explains the red mark on his face made by a thrown book.

They all agreed to change series as they reached the last episode of the series, and apparently the angst king himself- Reaper, chose to go with the anime movie 'I Want To Eat Your Pancreas', and oh boy his face when they said that they didn't know that movie.

(Go check out that movie if you wanna cry more)

The movie was about a dying girl who met a normal but quiet boy, the boy eventually fell in love- knowing the consequences yet denying them, eventually, the girl dies getting stabbed, and the male mourns in pain, even though he expected her death, it was too soon.

It triggered Geno's memory, a really sad one... He didn't wanna remember but it just triggered it....

_______________

“I'm sorry ma'am... Without a proper soul transplant... It'll need a miracle to cure him...”

CQ plopped on the couch, the soft cushion melting due to the pressure of her body, it was comforting, yet the doctor's words seem to echo on repeat like an old record player that was stuck on replay, it faded the comfort of the soft cushion home-feeling couch.

She sighed in frustration and defeat as CQ placed her left hand onto her forehead and her right one squeezing the bridge of her nose, grunting in frustration.

Her mind wanders in millions of possibilities and alternatives, searching for the correct one to save her poor sick eldest son, yet she couldn't seem to find one.

The hospital bills were stacking, and there's no way someone would give their soul for a child, people these days only care for themselves, and if there was someone who would, Geno wouldn't allow it nor even accept it, the small child is too pure and kind for his own good sometimes... So just what was she going to do?

Time is ticking, the doctors gave up hope, yet they still allow him to use the medical equipments and still give him various treatments to try and heal him.

It seems as if the world was against their family.

At this point, CQ could only imagine the pain her poor son was suffering in, she can only imagine the aches in his ribs every time he coughed or gasped in pain, trying to ease his breathing.

It hurt every time she thought about it.

But to tell the truth, she was right, back at the hospital, in room 412, by the name Geno Queen...

A young skeleton monster laid sickly on the bed, his breaths hitching, and his body shivering and shuddering, flinching hard in pain once in a while.

Once he cracked open his one and only eye socket, he couldn't seem to recognize the surrounding scenery, having no memory of the place he was in, only a faint memory of him and his family watching a movie.

Looking around, realization shot right through him just like how pain shoots through his soul, while walls, the IV drips, the faint beeping of the heart rate monitor, it could only lead to the one place he despises the most- the hospital.

Tears made their way on his eye socket, then making their way down his cheeks and finally dripping onto the soft white sheet bed, the young sick skeleton wanted to wipe his tears, but due to the enormous amount of pain and the numbing painkillers that were trying hard to numb it out- but just couldn't, he didn't have the power nor strength to do so.

So he did what he could only do... Let the tears flow and just weep and cry in pain as he waited for the pain to numben once and for all and for the medication to kick in and drift him off to sleep.

Once it finally did, he caught a small blur of black before his eye finally shuts, drifting off to sleep once and for all.

In the room, Reaper stood next to the bed, glancing down at the smaller skeleton, 'Why did Delta sent me to him as my first reaping victim?'.

Looking at the smaller, the smaller one whimpered in pain, making pity shoot right through Reaper's soul, 'He looks weak... Isn't he Error's brother? Why him?'.

The smaller started to shudder and shiver in pain, his left hand flinching, trying to grasp something non-existant to hold the pain in.

Without thinking of his own abilities and powers, Reaper placed his hand in the smaller's, his eye sockets widening in realization that he could've killed the small fragile skeleton.

But the thing is... The smaller was still breathing, it didn't kill the smaller... The smaller was gripping the hand, holding on it tightly but weakly at the same time.

It hurt Reaper... Seeing someone as beautiful as the smaller tortured by fate.

The only question was....

Why?
_______________________________

Wattpad decided to be a total bitch and clear my previous saved data.... So this isn't as angsty as my previous one which was deleted and lost... FUCK YOU!

I have no ideas for a fckn blooper so I'll see ya later...

See ya my cool readers!