Chapter 12: Hates Me With All His Gutz

The door slowly swings open, the skeleton knocking walking in, a nervous and guilty aura surrounding him.

The skeleton wore an artist attire, with a brown scarf, a giant paint brush, vials all around him, and to fit in his outfit were mismatched eye lights and an ink splat on his cheek.

“Ink? What are you doing here?”, the glitched skeleton raised an eyebrow, his own enemy and long secret crush was standing right by the door diagonal to him, all nervous and guilty.

“W-Well I wanted to apologize.”, the white boned skeleton muttered quietly, his gaze down to the hardwood floor in shame, which seem to take the destroyer aback, “For what?”, Error questions tilting his head to the side in confusion, why would his enemy be sorry to him? This time, it shocked the artist, “W-Well, for one I never cared about the balance or you! Two I never bother to ask anything about it!”.

Silence filled the room, apart from the small sounds of medicine and magic dripping from the IV tubes.

A sudden glitched chuckle broke the silence, filling the room and soon it turned to laughter, shocking the artist.

“Are you serious?”, the glitchy skeleton laughed out, Ink glanced up, looking at the scenery right in front of him, Destroyer was laughing like a normal monster, the evening light shining from the window onto his face, and a tiny yellow blush was visible, he had gotta admit, Error was cute.

Ink blushed, his face flushing a rainbow color before glancing at the IV drips, snapping him out of his own fantasy, walking to the stool chair next to the bed and sitting down he opened his mouth, “Hey Error?”.

The glitched skeleton stopped laughing at the unusual tone of his enemy, frowning a bit, “Did I do something wrong?”, he questions with a brow, Ink shook his head, “N-No! Of course not! It's just...”, Ink trailed his gaze from the drip and the tube connecting it, and it went into Error's red sweater, which only means it lead to his soul.

“What happened to your soul?”, Ink questions with a concerned look, his eye lights shifting, “Oh, it's nothing you should be worrying about, Squid. It was from Carrot anyways”, Error chuckled slowly and sadly at Ink, this chuckle was more dark and hurt, it somehow made Ink's soul drop- that is if he had one.

The artist's body shook in guilt, sudden waves dashing, if he were just to understand the situation in the first place, maybe it wouldn't turn out this way.

“I know you think that this is all your fault, true or not I don't hate you, this isn't your fault anyway”, Ink looked up, the tears bricking in the corner of his eye sockets, he saw Error looking down at him, even if his face was serious, Ink felt something deep inside, that Error was trying to show affection.

His mind raced, what was this feeling deep inside? A small glint of fire burning through the deep sorrows, did the vials do this?

A sudden glitched hand touched his cheek, snapping him out of his thoughts, making him look up at the owner who rubbed the thumb- Error rubbed a thumb at Ink's puffy cheeks.

Smiling slightly, the destroyer gave out a small chuckle before opening his mouth to speak, “You stupid squid”

_______________

Ink entered the house he shared with Dream, Blue, and Fresh- who only came there occasionally, but he did used to live there.

Shutting the door, Ink's thoughts started wandering off to Error, causing him to blush madly and cover his face- which was burning from the blush, rainbow all over like the gay skeleton he was, who isn't? Everyone surely has their gay part inside them, whether it be as small as reading gay fanfics, to looking at hot girls or boys on TikTok, or even to having a complete closet of waifus or husbandos without the other. I see you here dear readers.

'How am I feeling this way?!! I can't feel anything! I'm not supposed to feel anything! Especially when it comes to my enemy!'

“Oh! Ink! You're home!”, a blue scarfed skeleton rushed from the living room to the small hallway connecting the living room to the door to hug the blushing skeleton, “H-H-Heya Blue... W-When did y-you came h-ho-home”, Ink stuttered, letting his right hand down from his blushing face and down to pet the shorter skeleton on the head.

“Where were you! Oh! Are you sick?!!”, the innocent blue skeleton shouted in concern right after seeing his friend's blushing face, 'Blue you innocent bean no I'm having a mental breakdown about my crush-', he shook his head again.

“Ink! You're back?! Where did you go? We were worried sick!”, a positive voice shouted from the kitchen connected to the living room, removing his hands from his blushing face, Ink walked through the small hall connecting to the living room to see Fresh on the sofa, his shades blank but his posture laid back.

“Oh, Fresh... Didn't know you were back after what I did...”, Ink muttered quietly, the sudden new real emotion fading and this one came from the vial, Dream- who was in the kitchen washing dishes, seem to notice this, but didn't say a thing.

“Nah, no worries Inky brah. 's long as glithchy bro ain't dead 'n he fergives ya, 'm fine with it man”, Fresh sighed, his blank shades finally filled with the word 'OKAY' on it before returning to 'YOLO'.

Ink nodded and sat down on the sofa, Blue plopping on the same chair afterwards and turning on the TV to Creator Channel, a channel connected to Reality's TV channels, turning on Adventure Time on the channel called Cartoon Network.

...

Silence filled two skeletons, apart from the third who seemed too lost into the fictional cartoon playing on the TV.

“Fresh...”, Ink called out, snapping the thickness of the silence, the other returned the call with a hum, “You never actually told me your relationship with Destruction... You two seemed close since you went on a rampage seeing him dying and all...”, Fresh turned to him, grinning, he chuckles, "Nah Inky brah...".

"Hates me with all his gutz"
_________________________________

Done! And now I present to you all.... BLOOPERS EVERY END OF THE CHAPTER!

Oh and don't mind the fourth wall break in this chapter-

[][]Bloopers[][]

Smiling slightly, the destroyer gave out a small chuckle before opening his mouth to speak, “You stupid squid”.

"...", the smaller gagged before blushing madly on the scene and throwing up ink on the floor, the whole wrap ruined, "CUT!", the author shouted out, sighing and groaning as this wasn't the first time this happened.

"Aw come on Ink! Cheer up-", as his friend Dream playfully hit Ink's back, the skeleton fell face first to the floor, smoke coming off him as he blushed badly.

"OH MY GOD INK ARE YOU OKAY?!!"

[]Beep...[]

See you on the next chappie!

Shitty update from it cuz I felt like I forgot something shitty...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LITTLE MAMA GENO BIRB!

(Art by me)