Chapter 8: I'll Do It

“Oh my Asgore, Error!”, a female with pink hair and hazel brown eyes stopped the stove, running out from the kitchen to a beaten up boy, “Error, what happened?!! Who did this?!!”, the female crouched down to her son, cupping his cheek in her right hand and looking at the child with concern in her eyes, “T-They were m-making fun of Geno and Fresh”, the little boy glitched, his voice shaky and broke, making it hard for the mother to understand the words, “Deary, you're glitching, control your voice”, CQ ran her thumb at the little boy's cheek, “They were making fun of Geno...”, he murmured, the glitching in his voice dying down, not sure if he would want to bring his younger brother, Fresh into this problem.

“Error, sweetie, why-”, the pinkette stopped once she saw his teary eyes, her eyes wide with shock and concern, the little skeleton bit his lower lip and started to shake and shudder, before letting the tears fall and hugging his mother tightly, not wanting to let go, “I-I'm sorry! They were just- I'm sorry!”, he cries out.

Shocked, the mother still hugs back her little child, sighing at the little fellow, while her eyes show a passionate love for her little glitchy boy, “I know... Shh, it's alright deary...”, she rubbed his back in circles, trying her best to comfort her child, this continued until the smaller's crying died down to little stifles and sniffs, after pulling away, she smiles at the child, kindness giving off her, “Let's get you patched up before any of your brothers find out about this, alright?”.

_______________

It hurts...

Everything...

It hurts...

Everything hurts so badly!

From the side, he was jabbed with a crooked bone, then he was stabbed again with bones merging from the ground, Error tried his best at dodging and jumped, only to be blasted down again by a blaster.

Slowly standing up, he readied his strings to try and make a distraction, only for red paint to be splattered at him, and an arrow hitting him at his shoulder, making the skeleton grit his teeth in pain, and the voices didn't make it any easier to him.

Wȩ̨́͢a̸̴͘͡͠ḱ̸̵̡͡͡!
̧͟
̸̡̀͢͝U̡s͞ę̶̡҉̶͏l͟͏e͠͠͏s̀͝s͝͡҉!
̸̢̕̕͞
̷̢͡Y̸̨̕o͏̶̢̛̛u ̵̛c̡̀́͟͏a͏̵̷̧n̷'̷̨͘͞͡҉t͏͠ ҉̵̷e̷ve͏̷̨́͟͠n ̡́h̵̶́͘͢͞ą̨́͢͞n̷dl̀è̷͘͟͞ ą̨̕ ̶̡͟͢͞҉l̷͘͞ì̴̧̛̛t͞͏̷̧̛̀t̀͝҉͏͝l̡͏e ͏̶̛͞p̴̢̕͟͠a͞in̴̴͘͟͝?̸̡̢̕͟͠
̨́̕͠
̢̨̀̀̀͜P̸̶̡̨͢a͟͝҉͘͞͝tḩ̢́͞͝͞è̴̵̛͠r҉̨̛̕͝t̢̕i̷͏c̷̡!̧̡̧̛͟͜
́̕͞͝
̴W҉̀͘h̕a͘͠t̕ a͟͏̴̕r҉̵̵͟͏͘e҉̨́͟͝͠ ̧̨̀͘͟y̸̢͘͟͟o̕҉́̕͞͠ứ̕?̵̡̨͟͡͞ ̷̨͡

̷͘͘͜͏M̢̧̀͘͜͜o̴͘̕͜n̵͜ş̵͜t̷e̸͜͠r͝

̛҉̸̢̡K̸̷̨͞͠͡i̵̢ļ̴̢̧͟͟le̡̛͜͡͡ŕ͡
̴̧͢͡͝

̵͠M̴̡̛͢͝u҉̴r̷̢͟͡҉d̵̛́͟͠e̷̷r̶̛̕e̴̴̷r͘͠͞͝
̴̵̛̕̕

Y̸o͢ų͜͠r ̴͘҉b̧̀̕r̢҉̛̀͢o͡th̕er̵͞s ̨̡̛́͠͡pr̵̢̛͘͡͠o̧͘̕҉҉b͏̡͟͜a̵̷͢͝͡bļỳ̢́̕̕͞ ̸̡̀͝͝ḩ̀͠a̸̡̡͞͏t̨҉è́́̕͝ ̸t̡́o҉̸ ̵̶̨͡ȩv̛̀en҉̸́ ̀́k̨n̢͠͏ơ̵̡͝w̢҉ ̵̵͜͝th̀҉a̸̕͘͜҉͜ţ͏̵̀ ̸̡̀͞y̵̛͢o̷҉̧̛u'̀̀҉͝r̷͜͟͡e͝ r̵̨̢̨ȩ̵̷̡͠ĺ̸a̴͘͠҉̷͟t̸̵̷̶̵͝e̷d̷̴̕҉̕͟ ̴̶̧̡͟t҉̧́͞o̴̡ ̷̷̡̡͡t͟͜h̛̕̕͘͘͜e҉̨m̸̶̢͏