Prologue: Poor Glitchy

In the night, a certain black boned skeleton was drifting and shaking in his sleep, his dreams conquering his mind, his glitches everywhere on his body.

His body shifting every so often, tears brimming and falling, everything aching and hurting.

'Where am I?', everything suddenly shook, the world turning and merging from white, into a room, the skeleton's body turned translucent.

“Momma!”, a voice echoes, making him shoot his head at the direction, to meet with a past self running towards a pink haired adult, “What's wrong sweetie? Why are you crying?”, the child Error jumped towards his mother and hugged her tightly, looking up, the child had tears in the corner of his eyes, “I hurt Geno! I'm so sorry!”, he screamed out with the tears rolling, “Error! I'm fine!”, another voice came in, making the black, watching, skeleton shoot his head at the voice with wide eyes, to see a little Geno gripping at his scarf with a little scratch on his cheek.

The child smiled kindly and it was reassuring to the mother and brother, “I know you didn't mean it”, as those words left the child's mouth, the little glitching child let go from his mother to run to his elder brother and hugged him tightly, making the watching destroyer smile a bit, “I'm so sorry Geno!”, the child cried out, mumbling sorry and apologies, “Yo, what's goin' on?”, another voice joined, Error only gave a glance before seeing the child neon boy walk towards his older brothers in curiosity.

Suddenly the three boys were all pushed together and hugged tightly by a pair of arms, with curiosity, the three brothers look up to see their mother hugging them tightly with a huge grin, “You boys are so my sons!”, she squealed in the hug.

Suddenly the world spun around the destroyer, morphing to a scene in their mother's room, with only child Error and his mother, CQ, in her room.

Destroyer took a couple steps forward and sat on the bed next to his past self and his mother, letting out a long sigh, the glitch skeleton glance next to him to see his mother talking to his younger self.

“Error, promise me something...”, his past mother smiled, “Yea ma?”, his younger self smiles back, “I know, when you're fifteen, I'll be gone... Please take care of your brothers, your Soulstrings will help them remember... Please take good care of them...”, CQ smiled sadly, hugging his younger self, “Why are you saying it like... I won't see you again, Momma?...”, the child Error started to tear up, hugging and gripping his mother.

“Error~”

Error spun around, hearing the echo of a voice, to see nothing but black.

When suddenly, a deafening scream made him spin back around, the scream multiplied, the scream was familiar to the destroyer, too familiar.

When he saw it, his body started shaking, in front of him, a scene that made his blood run cold, two figures on the floor, and one adult figure cracking as if made from ice, the one cracking apart, was his mother...

Everything was cracking like ice and crystals, everything around him...

Something snapped him out of his thoughts, something wet under him, blood...

It wasn't his, he looked up to see his brothers in that pool of blood, lifeless.

Voices screamed to him, his head hurt, everything hurt around him, hot tears roll down.

“Y̛ou͠ŗ ͟f̀a̵ult̴”̨

̀͞“͞Fa̡͢i̡̕lu̢r̢̕e̢͟”̕͞

“̢̨D̸͏eś͡t̨͝ro̸͞ý͢e̴̶r̷͢”̶̸
̸͜
“͘U̡͝se͘͠l̸e̴͜s͜͡s”̵͡
́
“Noth̴̵in̷͜g͝ ̷͏i͢s ̀as̵͜ ̡͟í͜t ś͜e̴em͟s”

̡“̡͘T͟͡he̶y̶'̕r̴̛e ҉de͜a̕͞ḑ̀”͘
̢
“͟S͡h̶e͠ ̨̢h͞҉à͡t͝è͘s̷ ̢you̶”҉

̵̢“̢҉T́he͝y҉́ ̛͡w̡ill ne͝͝v̶͡e҉̸r̢͢ ͘l̛o̶vè͡ y͟o̕u̡҉”̧͝
̨
“́Y̴oų͠'̶̶re n͟͡o̷̸t҉́h͏҉i͠n͜͞ǵ̡”͠
̵͡
̵“̛͢D͘͞em̨on”

̵҉“̡̛Mo͟n̸̴st̶eŗ͠”

'No.... No....'

'No'

Ń͘͜ǫ̕͡ N̡͢ó̷̸̧.̵̨͞͝.̵̀͏̡́.̧̧̛͞ ̨N̢Ơ̶͝͞Ń̸̕ON҉͏ON̢͏̕̕O҉̸̧N̢͟O̸̸̢͘!҉̛͝ ͏̨̛͟͠N̡͘͝͏͏O̢͜͜͞!͢͡

“Error....”

A whisper made him snap, the whisper sounded broken and desperate.

His blood run cold as he slowly turned to see...

Geno... But broken, everything was broken... His skull cracked, body twisted and broken, right arm gone, with his bloody left arm gripping onto Error's leg.

The Geno opened his mouth and with a whimper, he asked a simple question that made Error's heart drop lower than the voids all combined.

“Why?”

Hot tears drop as he glances at the body of his dying brother, why did he see this so suddenly?

Laughter emitted from the void as a foot was placed on the Geno's skull, crushing it, Geno let out a deafening scream of sorrow mixed with anguish and pain.

Error looked up to see the perpetrator, and his black void eyes and sickening grin as a demon.

Ink...

Error let out a whimper as Ink grabbed his chin to force Error to face him.

“Look at you~ So desperate, Destroyer~ So weak~”, Ink let out a sickening chuckle, ink dripping out of his eye sockets and mouth.

Error flinched at the chuckle, he wanted to look away, but can't, he wanted to run and wake up. But he was paralyzed.

Another chuckle came out of Ink, painting a knife before twirling it with his free hand.

“You're so hopeless~”

Stab!

“Poor Glitchy~”
_________________________________________________________

And I present to you... THE PROLOGUE!

Don't be hating on Ink yet. This is just a dream, it ain't real!

Or is it?

Oh and sorry if this is short. I ran out of ideas for the prologue and this has only 800-ish words so I am so so sorry! HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

See ya!