Chapter 11: Come In

Two skeletons laughing hysterically, one on the bed, and one on the floor, Life looking at both of them as if she had lost all hope for all life.

"I'll let you all have your time...", she shuts the door with an annoyed look, completely leaving the room, while in the room all was heard were hysterical laughter and wheezing from two skeletons.

"Dear God that's just horrible...", the red scarfed skeleton face palms, sighing and groaning into his hand, displeasure can be seen all around him, while the colorful 90s skeleton was just watching the laughing scenery, his 'lips' in a curved small smile.

"E-Error you- GHAHAHAHAHA-!", Reaper wheezed out, "D-Did you just- did you just w-wheeze?!!", the glitching one laughed out, and in annoyance, secretly, Geno was hoping his brother would choke due to laughing too much, it was known due to his small mutter, "Dear Asgore I hope you choke for this...".

His wish was granted and the said skeleton choked on air.

_______________

'Great... Where am I now?... Oh, how I love dreams'.

The floating skeleton shifted, bubbles forming around him and slowly rising, his body feeling cold.

"Momma! Momma! Look! Fishies!", a muffled voice made the glitched God drifts up from the water, slowly floating to the surface, once his head was out of the water, his body still floating under him, he could see the scene clearly, "Yeah! Error! Fresh! Look over here! The crab's holding a pearl!", a small boy with a red scarf giggles.

Glancing at the canoe, Error finally saw the figures, he recognized all so clearly, three boys and a woman, on the canoe, playing and smiling.

Just when Error realized the memory, a gigantic wave of water engulfed him and the family, Error wanted to wake up, to panic, he was going to, but now that he knew that this was a dream, that would be too dangerous, he knew that.

A pair of hands engulfed the glitching and colorful children, pulling them up, the glitching one tried to grasp his brother, trying to pull him up, but the red scarfed one was pulled away by the strong wave currents, and not soon later, the mother jumped in, chasing after the child in the water, swimming with the current trying to grasp him, but what was coming made the red scarfed child's eye socket widen in fear and shock.

He was coming straight to a sharp gigantic rock, big and sharp enough to crack anyone's skull open.

But what Error didn't see coming was the dream pausing the scene in front of him.

'Why did it freeze?'

Then the sudden scene shifted and drifted, until it was stopped when he was standing in front of a giant tree.

Was this Nightmare's doing?

"Error...", a sudden voice made Error shoot his head towards the direction of the owner, his eyes widen when he saw that it wasn't Nightmare, it was Dream.

"Why am I here?", Error's glitching voice disappeared, also shocking the yellow skeleton, "W-Well... My job includes going in to people's dreams...", Dream said, his voice quiet in the end of the sentence, "And you came to mine and decided to bring me here", Dream nodded.

"I've never actually heard your voice like this! Why isn't it glitching?", Dream snapped, changing the topic, and succeeding, "My voice didn't originally glitch, this is my real voice... But I lost control of it in the Multiverse".

Silence filled the air as Error then sat down onto the grass right below the tree, patting the seat beside him, "Sit down", Dream's eyes widen in shock again, "What? I'm not that cold-hearted you know... Why does everyone think of me like that...", muttering the last part quietly, Error pat the grass next to him.