Chapter 5: Little Secret

It didn't take the Bad Sanses long to capture them all and bring them back to their base, and now, the three innocent skeletons who had nothing to do with the Bad Sanses were all tied up in the living room.

“Why are we tied up?”, the one with only one eye questions, a skeleton sitting on the sack chair hummed, eating his chocolate, no, he was not Error, but Cross instead.

“Cross, is that my chocolate?”, a glitch skeleton entered the room, glaring at the monochrome skeleton, and with a mouth full of chocolate, he murmured, “So? Not like you could do anything. DumbaLL”, which triggered the black skeleton, causing him to shoot strings at the monochrome one and tangle him up.

So Cross was now held up high with Error's strings, “Who the fuNK wants to see a rodeo?!!”, and was now being spun around like a lasso.

Cross' face went pale with a hint of purple mixed with green, and the God took it as a hint to stop, Error put him down and as fast as lightning, Cross sped up to the nearest bathroom and threw up, you could tell by Nightmare's grunts as he felt the emotion he called, 'I'm fucking sick'.

As all that, the three skeletons on the ground and tied up were looking at confusion, well, all except Fresh of course, leaving the black skeleton to glitch a bit before raising a bone brow, “What?”, he finally breaks the silence, the first to speak was the blue one, “Were the bad guys always this playful and fun?!! The Magnificent Blue, would like to know!”, the blue one has stars in his eyes.

“Well, what do you expect from a gang? Of course, we can be fun, why wouldn't we? I mean, apart from Nightmare sometimes, that goopy tentacle sometimes is too serious about everything”, the glitchy God took out a chocolate bar and plopped on the couch in front of them, chomping on the bar with his tounges, “Any more questions?”, he said with a mouthful, the red scarfed skeleton perked up, “If what you were saying was true before you kidnapped us, what would be our surnames? We all are Sanses right?”, Error gulped down the chocolate in his mouth and put a finger on his chin, thinking, he got an idea, “Since our creator's name is Crayon Queen, our surname would be Queen... Why can't I get a good surname for once...”, mumbling the last part, Error sighed in defeat.

“Hey, at least your surname is easy to pronounce! Do you remember when I found out mine?!!”, a skeleton with black tears entered the room, eating on an apple, the God of destruction let out a chuckle as he remembered his teammate's face and the others, “Yeah, Rahafwabas”.

“Shut up before I stabby stabby you”

“I don't care if I die”

“Hey guys! Horror kinda.... Burnt the kitchen down...”

“Tell him he's not getting his Frijoles today!”

_______________

//Meanwhile With Ink//

A white boned skeleton was sitting in the Doodlesphere, his starry and triangular eyes looking at a piece of paper and the ink splat he had was noticeable, he was sketching on a piece of paper, once in a while looking up to see the AUs and making sure none get destroyed.

“Ink!”, the said skeleton jumped at the certain call, he spun his head around to see one of his teammates, Dream, a wonderful bundle of yellow sun positivity, “O-Oh! Dream! What is it?”, the artist stuttered in confusion, his teammate now gripping on his arm, “It's Blue! He's been captured by the Bad Sanses!”, the one named Ink stared for a moment, processing everything before his mouth fell agape.

“WHAT?!!”

_______________

Thud!