Chapter 4: Confused

“God damn... That was really tiring...”, footsteps entered the AU, and familiar voices chatter, the curious red scarfed skeleton decided to look behind the tree to see Nightmare's gang, he let out a little squeak of shock, making Reaper also turn around, “Well you're here early”, the God of death smirked.

The smaller panicked, gripping onto the God's cloak, and shaking in fear, should he tell Ink? Should he call for help?

Many questions were racing through his skull, he was hell scared and nervous, making Reaper look at him, “O-Oi... Would ya mind not being too frightened? They're just here for their break, not to destroy or kill anyone Gen”, that statement made the smaller look up at him with unsure eyes, “Yeah, really... We ain't killing no one... Um... Who are you?”, a rough voice questions, scratching the back of his head with the only hand not holding his axe.

“I don't care who it is-”, a certain glitching black skeleton walked up and jumped then plopped down with his back on the ground, facing the stars, “Just don't ruin this break, Ink had done enough damage to the balance along with Dream”, he deadpanned, looking to his right, where Reaper was sitting with the dying skeleton gripping onto him, Error's eye sockets widen as he felt his Soulstring tugging, to prevent that, he quickly looked up and tried to forget it was Geno, only for Fresh's face to appear in his mind.

“Nopenopenopenopenopenopenope!”, the glitchy skeleton rolled around on the grass trying to get the images out of his mind, earning laughs and chuckles from his team, “MISTER NO SMILE IS FUCKING FLUSTERED THIS IS FUCKING HILARIOUS!!!”, the hooded one, Dust, wheezes out, Nightmare chuckles along, Horror falling down on the grass.

“YOU LITTLE SHITS BETTER FUCKING RUN!”, the glitchy skeleton screeched out, Reaper quickly made Geno stood up on his feet, “He'll kill us if we don't run!”, and dragged Geno along, “SCRAM!”, the boss of the team yelled, making everyone run into different directions with Error behind them chasing after them all.

Horror just stood confused, “Eh? EEEEEEEH?!!! HOLD UP!!!”, he had nowhere to hide, so he was the first caught, “GOT YA!”, Error jumped over him, smacking him on the head in the proses, the next was of course Killer, hiding in front of a bush, and I repeat, in front of a bush, whom Error then smacked him on the forehead and ran past.

With strings, Error got Dust, who was stuck on a tree, and then smacked him on the back of the head twice for being stupid, the next was Cross, who gave out his hiding spot after screeching in Spanish at a cow, which then caused Error to deadpan and smack him, and that leaves with only Nightmare, Reaper, and Geno (Who was confused and didn't know what's going on).

With some help, they chased Nightmare and Reaper out, Reaper was carrying Geno like a sack, once the three were cornered, Nightmare was caught, then Error closed in on the God of death and the confused skeleton, “E-Error! Bro! Haha! My brother-in-law! Amigo!”, the God began to sweat, “You wouldn't hurt dear old Geno would ya?”, which then triggered the said skeleton, “DON'T BRING ME INTO THIS PERV!”, Geno screeched.

And after that Geno walked away from Reaper to Error's side and whispered something to the skeleton, who then smirked and whispered back, making the red skeleton perk up and smile sadistically, who then walked back to Reaper's side and smiled at the black cloaked skeleton, who smiled back, before proceeding to jab the God in the side with all his strength, earning a pained yelp from the God who then fell down gripping his side, 'Ooooh', and deep breaths can be heard from the others, Nightmare included, who watched with a sweat bead on his cheek.

“Now, any of you have words to tell me?”, the red scarf skeleton gave a disturbingly dark smile, which caused all of them, Error excluded, to shake their heads frantically.