51.

* ALENA'S POV *

"Hey...." I see Austin laying on the couch in front of me after I wake up in my bed with an unstable eyesight.

I remember me fainting at someone trying to sorta abduct me I guess? What was it? Who was it? Why am I all fine in my bed? And why is Austin in my room? I almost get an headache with the confusion and me bombarding myself with all the questions.

I wake up Austin with my voice and he seems startled with it. He immediately sits up after realizing where he is and the situation.

"Alena...."

He takes a few seconds scanning me. I raise my eyebrows.

"Damn you..." he rubs his face and then runs his hands through his hair, revealing his morning face which to my eyes was the most amusing ever. I smile at his face seeing the morning blush spread on his pale skin.

"What?" He narrows his eyes at me.

"Nothing" I roll my eyes. "By the way......." I sit up curiously with seriousness gathering on my face. "As you are unexpectedly here, do you prehaps know what happened to me last night. I know I fainted and-"

"Alena. You are one extremely weak hearted and immensely fearful pearson" "Who the fuck faints just at someone putting their hand on your mouth and dragging you somewhere. YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO DEFEND YOURSELF. Do you even realise that how easy easy you are to be kidnapped!?" He starts shaking his head and sighs.

"IT WAS YOU, FUCKER?" I stand on my knees on the bed throwing a pillow at him furiously.

"Owwww..........that didn't even hurt"

"Why would you do that to me?!?!?" "What if I had a heart attack and passed away?" I panic.

"Then the world would have one less dumbass today" he smiles at me teasingly.

"AUSTIN, ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!" I growl madly.

He starts laughing at me holding the pillow I threw at him to his chest.

"Look at your face" he starts falling around on the sofa laughing hard.

"Austinnn"

"Sorry, sorry....I was just-just-" he couldn't stop laughing.

I find nothing so funny here but seeing him laugh uncontrollably, a grin appears on my face. I remember to look away and roll my eyes not making my amusement obvious.

"Stop!" I show him my falsely furious fox eyes.

"Alright" he clears his throats and the smile on his face suddenly disappears.

"Actually........last night, I went to find Nathaniel for something but there I knew something unsettling. Scarlette told me that he was gone for too long for some pending work and I thought it might be something related to you so I started finding you and you were missing. I panicked but later was relieved finding you in the hallway. You were walking back to your room and just then I saw two of Nathaniel's men walking towards you, probably towards your room just like you. I feared Nathaniel sent them to get you because its been long since I saw those faces and last time I saw them, trust me it wasn't for a good reason. Luckily the hallway was a little crowded so I grabbed the opportunity to instantly hide you somewhere before they see you. Didn't have time to explain the situation to you so I just abruptly dragged you into a janitor's closet and then put of nowhere you passed out" he bits his lower lip.

I take a few seconds to intake and process everything he said before falling back on the bed.

"You really think I am in danger?" I ask nervously.

He shrugs. "There's nothing wrong in being paranoid and alerted at this moment. It might help us avoid something unimaginable"

"You think Nathan will try to get rid of me in the fear of me breaking his wedding by telling scarlette everything?" Colors had left my face.

"Don't worry nothing like that is going to happen to you. Atleast never until I am around. You are important to me and I take care of people who I care about" he passes a small smile to me before looking down at the ground randomly.

My eyes pool in seeing genuine care for me on someone else's face. The corner of my mouth goes up slightly, flattering my heart.

***

Standing under the hot running water I curse myself for fainting last night. The embarrassment kept increasing as I couldn't stop thinking about the incident. Also the paranoia of me being killed like a rat under the bus, started growing in me.

After dressing up, I step out of my room to head towards the dinning hall for breakfast. Just when I lock the door close, I see Lily knocking on Harry's room, which is just a few rooms away from mine multiple times. I decide to reach out to her.

"Good morning, Lily" I wish her with the brightest smile on my face.

"Good morning, honey!!" Her face lights up seeing me.

"Everything alright?" I ask.

"Uh....I am knocking Harry's door from last 5 minutes, even rang the bell multiple times but he isn't answering" she seems worried and rings the bell aggressively.

"I'll go and bring someone to help us open the door, wait a min-" I was just about to call the manager when Harry's room wide opened.

It opened up making me want to stab myself with the first thing I find.

There was Alyssa standing in one of Harry's shirts, probably wearing just her underwear underneath that thin piece of cloth. Buttons weren't buttons respectively and we could clearly see how she rushed to get into at least something to answer the door. It gives me the unwanted context of situations which might have occurred last night. My eyes were stuck on her frantically.

"What. The. Hell. Are. You. Doing. In. My. Son's. Room?!" Me with tears almost blurring my view watch Lily rile up.

"Alena? Lily??" "Lily I-" she starts stretching the non stretchable fabric down, trying to cover her overly exposed thighs which we already had view of.

"MRS. STYLES!" lily yells and corrects Alyssa.

"Mrs. Styles I- just.....I just-"

"LADY, SPEAK UP! WHERE IS MY SON?"

Alyssa jumps at Lily's suddenly high pitched voice.

"ma'am he is inside, sleeping-"

Lily cuts Alyssa off by pushing her away rudely and barging into the room in speed. I couldn't help but follow her in.

The anger on Lily's face is replaced with distress. She looks hurt as her arms drop lifeless which earlier were on her chest trying to comfort her heart. The sight of shirtless Harry with messed up hair laying on the messed up bed which was planted just in between the loose clothes for Harry and Alyssa on the ground did that to her.

As of me? I was.......I was not fine.

The last thing I wanted in the moment was the situation not to be real and just a regular nightmare of mine.

Lily quickly turns around at Alyssa with blood boiling under skin. "What's going on, Alyssa?" she scares Alyssa as she takes a step towards her.

I could see Lily was immensely controlling and refraining herself from turning one of Alyssa's cheeks blood red.

"Ma'am......I-I guess I and Harry are back together. He gave me a second chance and I hope you too give me one" Alyssa somehow looking confident underneath the layer of fear speaks grabbing the shirt's hem tightly.

-----

A/N: Get in line to curse Alyssa. No pushing or climbing on each other to throw hands.

Try liking her for a change I guess ○_○