35.

______

It takes 6 people to stop Harry and Austin from almost ripping each other's body parts out of their bodies.

I'm leaning to a chair with my broken rib bone, face is miserably ruined with all the tears flowing down. I'm not waiting for what I know is going to happen next. Harry obviously heard it all and I know how heartbroken he must be. He is undoubtedly going to end it all with me but the most dreadful part will be, how. I regret so many things right now.

Harry jerks off everyone's hand before passing an toxic glare at Austin. He looks at me and immediately rushes to me. He sits before me, not willing to look at me but my wound. His jaw is continuously clenching and his eyebrows are stretched up furiously.

I start sobbing seeing what damage I've done. He does not give a fuck seeing me cry and I don't even expect to.

He takes my hand, moves it from my wound and pushes the fabric I'm wearing off the place. It's all badly bruised. He exhales loudly looking at the injury as if it's costing his emotions a lot.

He all of a sudden he stands up and turns around to Chase and James.

"Take her to the hospital and make sure she'll be all fine. Don't leave her alone until she's home safe" he says like he doesn't wants to.

Chase nods and looks at me.

Listening that, I leave out a loud cry "Harry"

He ignores me and starts striding fast out of the classroom.

"Harry, please listen to me once-"

"I WON'T-I DON'T WANT TO TALK YOU!" He abruptly screeches after turning around at me and pointing towards me. "ever...!" The redness takes all over his face and his eyes say he hates every single thing I did but is trying hard to hate me.

It's hard to suddenly hate someone when your heart just had the intention of loving them endlessly forever. Sometimes it's so hard that you are never able to hate them. You just convince your mind that you hate them. Heart cannot function the feeling of hate, it's just not made like that. This is why when you love or loved someone, you can't ever have that feeling hatred towards them ever no matter how bad they did to you.

***
Present
***

As she finishes we both stare at the windshield with dead silence.

"Hearts are supposed to love and minds are supposed to camouflage it with the feeling of dislike or hate whenever needed....." I say looking down at the steering.

"True" she nods.

"People proudly talk about how robots do not have the ability to feel about something or someone like we do, wait until they start feeling jealous of robots for the same reason" I mumble looking outside the window.

"Have you ever been in love?" Alyssa asks.

"Not to the point where I lose control of myself" I look at her and pass a small smile.

"Lucky" she smiles back.

There's a silence for few seconds before Alyssa breaks it. "Can you help me sort my feelings out, Alena?"

In between // h.s जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें