31.

________

After reaching the classroom, he roughly opens the door and barges in holding Alyssa's hand.

"STYLES, WE NEED TO TALK!" He speaks fearlessly in front of almost 25 students and a teacher. The teacher is cut off and is left shook.

I dare to step ahead and look at the class filled with bewildered students.

Harry. He is confused himself. He after a second processing looks down at Austin holding Alyssa's wrist. His face starts heating up slowly. He sits up straight and just then our eyes meet. I see him mouthing my name being confused seeing me with Austin and Alyssa all distressed. Tears roll down my cheeks knowing what's going to happen.

"Keller!! Get out of my classroom! What kind of misbehaviour-"

"YOU SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH AND DO. NOT. INTERRUPT" Austin shouts and points at her the teacher with fire in his eyes.

The teacher jumps because of how loud and quick Austin was. He literally steps back. It's dead silent in here. I palm my mouth seeing Austin's behaviour towards a teacher. This shows how mad he is.

Harry looks around and understands that Austin is creating a scene so he stands up. Also does Chase. I cannot see any other friend in here.

They both walk to Austin.

"Let's talk outside" Harry darts his blazing eyes at him, making sure he is only audible to Austin.

Saying this Harry starts walking up to me, he holds my hand and pulls me out of the class. "Did he hurt you?" He asks seeing me cry.

I shake my head not being able to speak anything.

"You're scared?" He asks again.

I nod my head.

"Are you a part of-"

"Styles, leave her, talk to me-" Austin steps towards Harry.

"You fucking don't open that piehole until I finish talking to her. Don't make me lose my mind, Austin!" "Do. Not. Interrupt!" Harry points a finger at Austin and begins losing his temper continuously.

"Are you a part of what's going on? Did you do something?" He asks strictly and suspiciously but his eyes are calm while talking to me.

I nod again.

He clenches and closes his eyes for a second, gulping the anger. Listening that, he speaks nothing but looks disappointed. He then cups my face and wipes my tears with his thumbs.

"Alena you stay out of it!" Austin grabs my hand to push me away so that he can make Harry pay attention to him.

The moment Austin grabs my hand, Harry jerks it off, grabs Austin's shirt's collar and pushes him to the nearest wall. "Whatever you do, DO NOT TOUCH HER!" The amount of fierce in Harry's eyes tell me that he is ready to do some serious damage to anyone who tries messing with him right now.

"You-" Austin instantly pushes Harry back and throws a punch in his jaw.

"Harry!!" Me and Alyssa both scream at the same time and reach out for him.

This grabs Austin's attention. Seeing Alyssa still caring for Harry, he goes insanely mad.

"Aaaarrgghh!!" Harry after stabilising himself comes for Austin and knocks his head to the lockers very badly.

Everyone there is left horrified with this action of Harry.

"No, stop!" I immediately rush to stop Harry as he makes another move to attack Austin.

Austin falls down on the ground holding his bleeding head.

"Austin" horror fills in Alyssa's eyes and she seems shattered seeing the blood coming out of Austin's head.

Austin has the pain on his face but at the same time I see him raging more and more.

"Harry, are you out of you mind?!" Alyssa screams at Harry and immediately runs to hold Austin.

"Hey, are you alright! Look at me" She cups Austin's face and takes a look at the wound on his forehead.

"Harry, he is bleeding! What have you done!" She squeals.

"It's not only Harry's fault but Austin's too, Alyssa!" I screech at her.

Listening me, she passes a hurtful look at me and looks back at Austin. Austin tries to stand up to come for Harry but fails. Alyssa doesn't let him attempt any other move.

I look back at Harry who is staring at Austin furiously. "Harry, Austin is-" "you are bleeding" I notice the corner of his lips bleeding.

"I'll be fine" he wipes the blood away and jerks of my hand slowly.

"Harry, Austin is bleeding we need to do something" I panick.

"We don't have to care about that cunt" saying this he turns around and starts walking in the class to grab his stuff.

"We're not done yet, Styles" I hear Austin provoking Harry. Everyone turns at him. "This Friday it's going to be us" he declares something which does not sounds good to me.

Harry immediately stops, thinks for a second before turning at Austin. I notice a sudden change in the surrounding. After Austin finished, almost all the boys around us started to chatter, look at each other with shock and a quite hint of excitement.

"Will see you there then" Harry after shooting a deadly glare at Austin, walks inside the class.

"This time it's going to be dreadful" Chase mumbles looking at Austin and concern floods over his face.

"What is going to happen, Chase?" I turn him towards me.

"Damage" He replies.

"Okay, shut this down and come to point" I get mad.

"You know how people come to school at Friday nights for the bonfire and how girls aren't allowed in the school building the same time?" He asks.

I nod. "Yeah?"

"A few illegal activities are conducted inside. Like dealing of drugs and.......and betting on fights" I says slowly looking around.

"What?!!!" My eyes widen.

"Now keep it low and to yourself! Not everyone knows about it. Last we want is this to leak and us getting involved with the police" He warns.

"Who fights in these fights?" I question.

"Boys from our school and the other schools of the town" she answers.

"Alright, y'all better disperse within a second form here!" Harry abruptly warns after stepping out of the class and listening him everyone immediately starts scattering.

"This Friday, it's going to be us" now I know what Austin meant. HIM AND HARRY ARE GOING TO HAVE A FIGHT THIS WEEKEND! AN ACTUALLY FIGHT?? what's left to fight after today? My heart starts shattering imagine the consequences.

"You don't know how much this news is going hype after it spreads amongst other schools. Fight between Austin and Harry was something everyone wanted to happen since Harry and Alyssa broke up. That day was the first and last time Harry and Austin fought. It was awful. After the time passed, everyone knew the fight is never going happen ever again-But today after Austin called for it and Harry agreed to it, it's going to be a huge thing" "I wish Alyssa never entered our lives" "it's all her fault" Chase blurts.

I just look at him and try digesting everything he said. Just a second later, I feel Harry grabbing tight on my wrist and taking me with him.

What did I just do?
______
A/N: Today's chapter was dedicated to PF0608 . Thank you for being so impatient and making me feel like my story really matters. There are so many like her but this girl be dming me and commenting on chapters everyday asking me to update. The efforts are so appreciated and thanks again for motivating me I love you <3

I'll be shouting out some people whom I have noticed being very supportive in coming chapters. Thank you all. Keep commenting and voting!!