03.

_______

I wrap a towel around me and get out of the bathroom in my flip flops. I then walk to my dresser and start digging into my clothes and pull out a pair of black yoga pants and a simple-plain red t-shirt. Next I Tie my hair up in a sleek ponytail, apply moisturiser on my face followed by a cherry flavoured lip balm. I'm not much of a make up person. My skin is already healthy.

My stomach soon starts making noises telling me to fuel my body in. I slowly walk downstairs, noticing Harry isn't in his room. As I walk down the stairs, I see Lily in the kitchen, putting freshly made pancakes on the dish and untying her apron. She grabs the two dishes from the counter, filled with pancakes and waffles and starts walking out of the kitchen. I wonder where she's going because she passed the dining table.

I quickly rush down and help her with the dishes.

"Hey! Good morning, Alena" as soon as she notices me, her lips curve into a huge smile.

"Good morning, Mrs. Styles" I as usual reply with a small and uncomfortable smile.

"Did you sleep well?" She asks while leading me behind the house, to the backyard. "And darling, it's Lily" she smirks.

I smile back while bitting my lower lip. "Yes" I simply nod checking out the surrounding.

I didn't come backyards yesterday. I was too tired to explore the whole house. Being honest, backyard genuinely is beauuuuuuttiful. The patio so freaking gorgeous. There's a grey sofa set circled around a huge glass table, Bunch of pretty flowers are planted along the fence and everything is refreshing . On the other side of the huge backyard there is a small house type which I suppose is the gym. I can see the gym instruments from the big windows. It basically looks like a greenhouse to be honest. Also, there's someone in there.

"Come, settle down" Lily says after we reach the patio.

I notice there's already more food on the table. Fruit salad, bagels, eggs and more stuff. We keep down the dishes in our hand and I sit down.

"Where's everyone?" I care to ask.

"Jonathan is getting ready for the day, Emma is still sleeping, she's not an early riser" Lily chuckles. "And Harry is working out in the gym"

I raise my eyebrows and nod. "Oh okay"

I couldn't stop looking at the flowers around. It's so well maintained. The air is so fresh and the vibes are so vibrant. I smile at the surroundings before serving myself the breakfast on Lily's insistence.

A few minutes later, I notice Harry getting out of the gym in a grey t-shirt and black gym shorts, wiping off sweat with a towel. I look down at my breakfast not wanting to have an eye contact with him.

A second later, Lily gets up from her seat looking for something on the table. "The juice. It's missing. Be right back, Alena, have your breakfast properly okay?" She almost commands.

I nod and smile.

"Harry, honey come sit and have your breakfast" she orders Harry before walking into the house.

I feel Harry's eyes on as he walks towards the patio.

"Morning" I watch the chair opposite to me slide back and him sit on it.

I ignore him and hurry up. There's no good's in his greets. Feels like he forcefully does that. I remember his last night's 'night'.

"I said morning" his voice rises a bit and is more deep in this time.

"I heard you the first time" I still do not look up at him.

I can clearly feel him clenching. A moment later I start looking for salt on the table.