05.

_______

After we both get into the car, he drives for a few minutes. I do not will to ask him about where he is driving us as he stills looks pissed on the fact that I am going with him. Or maybe more on the fact that I didn't listen to him. One and the same though. The drive is silent till Harry pulls off the car on an open ground.

I scrutinise the surrounding through the windshield and windows with a light frown on my face. There's a lot of people our age here. Loads of cars are parked near by. People are hanging at the cars, some by the only source of light here: the bonfire. It's already quite hot weather but it's fine, they need light. I can see maximum people are couples over here.

This place actually looks like back of the infrastructure over here. There's a large building just behind our car which seems like a school to me.

"Stop gawking around and step out" Harry cockily interrupts my investigation of the place.

I roll my eyes at his rudeness and do what he just said. I close the car door and take a few steps ahead. Harry leaves me there and starts walking to a group of people which I think are his friends. The one who came home earlier. All are holding red cups in their hands. Is it alcohol? I stand there contemplating about why are we here in the middle of the night.

"Do you need an invitation to come over here or what?" Harry again opens his salty mouth and it starts driving me crazy this time.

Now I think I don't even regret kicking his balls earlier.

As I start walking towards the group, each one of them begins to check me out with amusement on their faces. There are two girls and three guys including Harry over there. I as usual plant my signature smile and walk to them.

"Hey Alena, nice to see you here, finally" one of the girls, who is blonde and has a compelling personality, steps ahead reaching her hand at me. "I'm Rachel, Rachel Smith"

"Hi!" I reply checking her out.

We shake our hands and soon the next girl steps ahead.  "Hi, I'm Liza Woodsen. Call me Liz" she's a brunette and has a very sweet smile.

"Hello" I greet.

"Can you do this fast?" Harry says being bored and annoyed. Next second he turns around a little and looks behind at a backdoor of the building.

Everyone rolls their eyes. "Yeah fine" Liz narrows her eyes at him.

I look at the two boys I'm unknown to for the introduction. Only one of them is looking at me and other one has his eyes glued behind me, just like Harry.

"Hey, glad to see you. I'm James Jordan" the boy who was paying attention to me passes a decent smile and shakes my hand gently. He is just an inch or two taller than me and has brown eyes.

I pass him a wide smile. "Same here"

"Chase Davis! Great to see you" the distracted one looks at me, introduces himself, shakes my hand and smirks. He is just tall as Harry with black hair just like mine. Except mine has natural brown highlights in it. His eyes are hazel coloured and is quite tanned.

"Great to see you all too" I look at everyone and  grin.

"Rach" Harry passes a look at Rachel and she nods in reply.

"We're going in for some work. You stay here with Rach and Liz like a good girl. Don't be a bitch, Okay?" Harry almost groans in a low voice, audible to me only.

"Yes sir" I pass him a fake smile.

"Guys" Harry gestures the boys and they soon start walking towards the building after nodding.