15.

_______

Everyone has a bright side and a dark side, A past and a future and you have to embrace both  of them to live. Nathan, I met him two years ago at a night club. Meeting him wasn't planned, he was just a random hot guy in the club I ran into. In between the dark and colourful lights, we stole a few glances and eye contacts from the other sides of the bar. I was sitting at the counter, staring at my drink and running my finger over the wet edges of the glass.

He was wearing a maroon button up shirt with three upper buttons off. The skin showing through his skin was making me smirk at my drink, thinking of wild things I could do to him. It wasn't just the lust but the environment, almost everyone around was making out, fucking in booths and doing stuff turning the virgin me on. It wasn't a good place to be in but destiny put me in there.

Next thing I knew was Nathan following me out of the bar, to the parking. I lowkey wanted him to do so because I kept giving him hints. A minute later when we walked behind the club, I felt him sliding their hand in mine and pushing me to a car. He was leaning over me and I on the car.

The first thing we talked about was my seductive features and ability to make someone want me. "You started driving me crazy since I laid my eyes on you"

At that point, I didn't even care who is was, what was his background or what was his name even. All this was not normal for me or I didn't mean take it too far but when his hands started running through my skin it was like it's all I wanted. The thirst, the lust you know? But it wasn't only me, it was him too. He just started making me want it more as he moved his wet lips towards mine but always withdrew them every time I made a move to kiss him.

I kept chuckling giving him the way and his lips finally left a small and wet kiss at the corner of my lips. I smiled on his action and that's when he kissed me for the first time. He then took me to his car and a few minutes later, I let him be my first time.

Dark times. They do not mean about my first time, they mean about the second, the third, fourth and the fifth time. How I started getting addicted to him and his touch. I thought it was love because I felt it for the first time, not sure what the feeling even was. The amateur me was a fool to fall for him.

One night, the fifth time I went out with him, he took me at his friends party. People were almost wasted until we reached there. Everyone was drunk beyond the extent, people were fucking on the sofas in front others, moans, chills, screams, intoxicated chuckles were echoing around. A few minutes later, I lost track of Nathan and that's when his friend, Carter walked to me with a drink.

Little did I know that he mixed something in it. I drank two glasses of it like a fucking dumbass. My habit of pretending to be a badass and pretending to being in this game since long did me bad. It was just my way to not let people underestimate me and use me, but the tables turned around on me hard.

Carter and I, Me and Carter fucked. I fucked up. I was boomed the other morning knowing what happened last night. But that evening was more destroying when Carter sent me a video. What video? Of course. The sex tape.

When I asked Nathan to help, he blamed it on me for acting like a slut when I wasn't even being one. I thought Nathan could become more than just a boy I go out and fuck with. It's like I was his girlfriend but he wasn't my boyfriend. That's when I learnt to have control over my thoughts and feelings.

The most terrorising thing was what Carter wanted against the video. I was a alone kid, with no relations except William and Nathan whom I later learnt was a monster. A monster who used to charge people to sleep with the victims like me. That's means, lay with a bunch of guys and the video will be destroyed.