24.

____

I'm standing at my locker, with Harry besides me leaning on the lockers busy in his phone. He said he is going to walk me to every class of mine today. There are only 3 lectures we don't have in common. I literally feel like a baby.

"You know that you don't have to pamper me like a baby? I'm not at all used to it. In fifth grade I broke my arm and I swear I didn't get even 1/10 of the attention I'm getting over a cut" I say while grabbing a few stuff from my locker.

"Then you didn't had anyone who cared about you but now you have. Many" he says not looking up from his phone.

I just roll my eyes over his statement. So much of care is going to spoil me and make me weak. Yet, at the end of the day, really there are many people who care about me. I'm grateful.

"How about I get a boyfriend and you don't have-to-care-about-me....so much" I slowed down my talking as, as soon as I said the word boyfriend, Harry looked straight up at me, shooting glares. Like he didn't like the sound of it even a bit.

"You. Don't. Need. A. Boyfriend. Not when I'm still here" he doesn't blink at all and the tone, the look on his face give me goosebumps.

I nod and immediately look away. These words of him just made me fall more in love with him. The blaze in eyes were so toxic that I don't even have those balls to talk about having a boyfriend again. What will happen if really get a boyfriend? Why did he even say that-why did he even feel the need of saying that?

"What if one day you get a girlfriend and forget about me?" I don't dare to look at him so I just stare at the book in my hands.

"Whatever happens in my life, I'll never forget about you, Alena. Never. We've crossed that phase of a relationship" I feel his eyes on me whilst a small smile forms on my face.

"Neither will I ever forget you, Harry" I finally look up in his eyes.

Our eyes were locked, connecting us emotionally when the FUCKING BELL WENT OFF.

Harry immediately up in the direction of the bell and stood straight.

"Let's move?" He passes a quick small smile.

I nod and we start walking towards our first class.

***

I almost forgot about Alyssa. We always meet and talk before the first class. I didn't even see her the whole day. Not even in the hallway or choir room. I realise this when the teacher was explain something about France. I sneak out my phone and send a text to Lisa.

Me: Hey, where were you in the morning? I didn't see you.

I wait for a her text but I don't receive a text back anytime soon.

After a few minutes the last class ends and everyone starts leaving. Me doing everything in the speed of a snail, takes notes late from the whiteboard. After everyone plus the teacher leaves I stand up, shoving everything the bag.

"I heard you got locked in school yesterday?" A familiar voice comes from the door.

My eyes immediately lay on the figure. "Austin?"

"Also that you've hurt yourself?" He starts walking in, athe  towards me.

I roll my eyes and exhale being annoyed. "Have you heard of something called 'minding your own business'?"

Now he rolls his eyes and smirks. "I am minding my own business. It's you. Remember what I said the first time we met? THAT I AM INTERESTED IN YOU"

"And didn't you hear to what Harry said? THAT KEEP YOUR INTERESTS TO YOURSELF" I say while throwing my bag on my shoulder.

"I can't and I don't want to get started on it. Don't forget the type of damage I can do to you" "I just wanna know if you know where Alyssa is! You are hanging a lot with her lately" he steps close to me and groans.