43.

___
I woke up with cold sweat staring at the wall in front of me. As soon as I came to my sense from the worst sleep ever, flashbacks of last night started to rush in front of my eyes. I think I haven't blinked since a minute being in disbelief.

"wE kIsSeD??" I ask myself in whispers. "WE KISSED!!" I shout. Not happily or excitingly but being overly hyped.

I look around gathering myself, flip away the sheets and run to take a cold shower. After doing the same, I put on some comfy regular clothes and head towards Harry's room with my loudly pounding heart in my hands.

I knock twice on the door before noticing the door is open. I hold the knob and push the door in slightly. Peeping in, I discover that the room is empty. At the same time I hear the shower running.

Oh.

I walk towards Harry's bathroom door and start pacing in front it contemplating whether or not to speak to him about yesterday. I want to know-I have to know what it was.

Was it just in the moment or something more?

While I was just panicking around his room, some water droplets suddenly fell on my face making me jump and fall out of my thoughts.

"What the...." I mumble before looking up at Harry standing out of his bathroom door top naked.

My eyes, they were immediately glued to the buns on his torso. The abs. Whaaaa-k. I shake the distraction off and look straight at him.

"What are you doing in my room?" He asks casually after starting to rub his hair dry with a towel.

For first few seconds my brain was buffering again but then I got my dirty minded shit together.

Damn.

"I-I wanted to talk to you about.......something" I say awkwardly pulling down my sweater sleeve down to my finger tips.

"Explain 'something'" he says opening his closet door.

"About yesterday.....about that thing which happened before we came home and after you saw me with Aus-......that stuff.....what was it about?" I speak standing there like a 5 year old waiting for my mom to say yes for me to play games in her mobile phone.

"What happened?" He speaks with a straight face, again not looking at me while finding clothes to wear.

He is now climbing up my nerves. No worries.

"About the KISSAAAA" I say being annoyed but in a fake crying voice.

"What about it? Forget it, it was nothing. It was just an impulsive act. Don't overthink and jump onto false conclusions" he shuts the closet door hard taking out a dark coloured t-shirt.

My eyes tear up in a heartbeat. My heart is shredding into uncountable pieces and I am standing there with frozen feet.

You know how when an anime character break internally so it goes all stone grey and breaks into pieces: me.

After I my mind registers his words, I look down at the ground and scoff. "Of course" I mumble.

"Wanna grab breakfast together? Mom and dad are out to run some errands" He asks while tossing the towel into the laundry basket.

"I have plans" I speak while storming out of his room.

I lean on my room's door after I close it behind me.

I sigh while closing my eyes. Why do you get your hopes high, Alena? We are teenagers. Impulsive acts are sure things to happen. I understand why I got so excited about it. It was Harry. Harry, someone I wished would be mine. Is it my fault. Maybe it is my fault to expect a life long loyal relationship just upon a kiss. I convince myself with tears under my eyelids.