04.

________

He tilts his head towards me and looks at me calculating something in his head. "I don't have to answer you" he rolls his eyes away and pulls his phone out which just started ringing.

He declines the call and shoves the phone back into his pocket.

"Can I ask something?" I turn towards him.

He looks at me being not interested. "What?"

"Did you not like me coming here?" I frankly ask for once.

He stares at me for a second before answering. "I'll answer if you answer my question first" he speaks.

"What question?" I frown.

He thinks for a second before asking. "Why were you crying earlier?" He doesn't takes his eyes off me.

I am shook. Why did he even ask that? I never expected Harry to care about it. I don't know what to say. I can't tell him that I was crying because I missed having a family like his. I can't tell him that I'm sensitive and emotional person inside. I might be weak but I choose not to show that off.

"Because you keep acting rude towards me and never talk to me in a normal way" I lie confidently.

"Oh really? I don't think that's the reason. You can't get affected by such a small and stupid reason" he passes me a stoic expression.

"Or you just don't want that to be the reason?" I raise my eyebrow.

"Shut up, Alena. Why would I care?" He looks away and scoffs on my words.

I swear I've started hating him more now.

"Of course, you don't have a heart" I pass him a fake smile and look away pulling my legs up the couch, to my chest.

"Right, I don't have a heart. Now before I yell at you or something, tell me why were you crying" He talks gruffly.

I contemplate looking at him before answering. "I don't want to know why you stayed" I draw my eyes towards my knees and still feel Harry's eyes on me.

"Alena" He calls.

I tilt my head and plant my eyes on his.

"Tell me about yourself" he says.

"What?" "do you want to know about me?"

"Anything"

"I don't really have anything to share"

"Everyone has something to say" he scans my face.

I exhale loudly looking back at my knees and sigh. "You must know I lost my parents when I was a baby, right? Also you know the life of a foster kid. I first used to get very happy when I used to move but then I realised everyone has their own kids and their own family to deal with. No one is really there for you. You are just there responsibility" "I don't really have someone mine" I look up at Harry.

He is listening to my words with all his attention. He has a serious expression on and his eyes are glued to me.

"Because of moving all the time, meeting new people and leaving old people let me made no friends and close ones. Some places I moved to were good, some were bad and few were very bad. They taught me not to trust anyone ever. Maybe this is the reason why I don't have anyone. All my childhood was a waste. No memories just lessons" "You know some kids become mature at a very early age....because they have seen a lot already compared to a normal child? That's me" I pass a small smile looking at him.

"There were some good times, actually a lot, but there a few dark times which made the value of those good times zero. I'm not complaining about the life I got but I just sometimes miss having a family. Or just someone who would be with me through my hard times forever" "I kind of grew up alone despite of being between many people" "I'm kind of a loser in life" I scoff at myself and finish.