41.

***
After reaching home, I find for Harry and end my search at the gym. I open my mouth to speak but even before the first syllable comes out, my mouth drops watching Harry's back muscles contract highlighting his perfectly fit body while he does his regular weightlifting. The sweat is sliding down his naked torso making me gulp.

If I don't marry this guy, I'll lose at life.

NOW THIS IS HOTTER

I walk in clearing my throat and grab his attention.

"Speak" he says without stopping his work out or turning around at me.

"Why did you tell Austin that he can have me" I fold my hands trying to ignore the sizzling meal in front of me.

"What's wrong in that? I thought you guys like each other so-"

"I meant, why did you tell him that he can have me as if I was yours before" I talk with patience.

Listening that, he pauses for a second, then keeps the weight down and turns at me.

"Something happened to me in between and I thought like I own you for some unknown reason. I was being overprotective in mysterious ways. I'm sorry. You're free now" he rolls his eyes back at the weight. How can someone be so casual with those words?

"Own me?-of course. DON'T ENGAGE WITH ALYSSA, STAY AWAY FROM AUSTIN, TELL ME EVERY FUCKING THING GOING ON WITH YOU, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THIS ETC ETC" I quote him. "And I thought you cared about me.....I was so wrong" I almost am on the verge of tearing up.

"I do, Alena! I do care about you! But it's just that I-" he suddenly stands up in aggression.

"You what?"

I'm standing so far away from him.

"Nothing. I'm just over feeling everything. It's messed up. You won't understand" he turns his back on me, places his hands on his waist and then runs one of them through his hair roughly.

"I hope you sort your feelings out before it gets too late, Harry" I say with the saddest tone ever.

**

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!" Rachel squeals.

"Homework! Why?" I say casually.

"GET UP AND GET INTO A SEXY DRESS WE'RE GOING TO THE FRATERNITY PARTY IN AN HOUR ALENAAAA"

What the hell.

"YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN!" I reply in same tone as her but in a mocking way.

"ALENA ALENA I GOTTA TELL YOU SOMETHING PLEASE GET READY IN 45 MINUTES AND MEET ME OUT OF YOUR HOUSE"

"RACHEL RACHEL I DON'T WANNA GO TO THE PART-"

"GETREADYBEFOREIDRAGYOUINYOURPAJAMASPUTYOUINTHECARTRUNKANDTAKEYOUTHERE! GOT IT?"

"What?" I ask her to repeat as I didn't get a single word. It sounded like she talked fast with her mouth shut.

"Rach-Rachel-" she hangs up.

"This girl I-" I stare at my phone for a second.

I then shake my head at Rachel's excitement and walk to my dresser. Searching and contemplating for 15 minutes I choose a outfit for tonight. I pull out a knee ripped faded blue jeans and a white cropped spaghetti trapped top. Finishing it with a oversized red jacket and black vans. My hair goes up in a high sleek ponytail with some bits out. With make up on, I leave my room and rush downstairs.

Bump.

"You're going somewhere?" Harry asks coming from gym.

"Going to a party with Rachel" I answer being annoyed.