25.

A/N: Updated after 393 years, please read the last chapter for the flow (only if you want).

________
Chapter 25

**

They can storm out so fast to get to her but they cannot call her by their own cellphones? I don't get this at all.

Thinking of nothing, I run after these two. After speeding to the main door with my healing wound, I push the door open and step out. Next second, I see Harry and Austin in the parking running towards their car but suddenly they slow down. I slowly turn my head in the direction of what they were looking so unbelievably.

A white Audi pulls up in the lot, strange to me. Maybe these two know who the car belongs to because this is why they stopped running after looking at it. I waited for the person to shut the engine and step out of the car for a few seconds. The passenger seat door open and someone steps out. As soon as the face of the person is clear and recognisable to me I get kind of confused and shocked.

Alyssa? What is she doing here after school? She didn't come to school and now shows up after it's over? While processing, I notice something unusual. She doesn't look normal. Her posture seems disciplined and alerted. Just then, the drivers seat's door opens and a mid aged man gets out of the massive vehicle, wearing a simple but rich looking outfit.

He smiles at Alyssa and gestures her to walk ahead. Alyssa passes back a very small and fake smile which seems odd. They then start walking towards Harry and Austin. They actually seem to be coming towards the campus.

I while scanning the man, walk near Austin and Harry and stand a few steps from them.

"Is that you Harry?" The moment the man sees Harry his face lightens up in surprise.

Harry immediately reacts by planting a small smile and at the same time Austin looks annoyed. Even the man with Alyssa ignored Austin. First of all how does he know Harry? Who is that man?

Alyssa's attention immediately shifts to me as she notices me standing there and quickly passes a very genuine smile and shoots a lowkey wave. I return and do not move.

"How are you my boy?" The man walks to Harry and pats his arm softly, proudly.

"Great, Sir" Harry starts showing signs of being nervous (which he is never).

"Good!" The man grins and then glances at Austin.

Seeing that Austin rolls his eyes and starts walking away. Alyssa instantly looks at Austin and her eyes clearly say that she does not want him to leave. Also somewhere on her face I could see that see understands him leaving. Well? The man likes Harry but not Austin and neither does Austin like him. Harry is getting nervous in front of him and Alyssa is acting as if he is the president of our country.

"Why am I seeing you with this guy?" The man's tone shifts to strictness a bit.

"I have nothing to do with him. I was going home and-" Harry starts explaining.

"Of course. You can never have such an unworthy and spoiled company like this" "You've got standards my boy!" The man scans Austin with disgust.

"My boy?!?!" I mumble with a huge frown on my face.

"Sir, Mr. Mayrock must be waiting, we should leave" Alyssa slowly interrupts.

Listening that, the man glares at Alyssa before looking back at Harry. "Now that I'm in the town, I'd like to meet you someday. Is that alright, son?" The man asks in a double expression and tone. He clearly just wants to listen 'yes'.

Harry glances at Alyssa and thinks before answering. "Sure, Sir" he nods.

WHO IS THIS MAN? And why our principal, Mr. Mayrock is waiting for him? Why does he want meet Harry? He's getting a little too personal. Again for the millionth time, who is he?