37.

______

"Why aren't you having anything" Rachel pokes me.

It pulls me out of my thoughts and I realise I'm sitting at a cafe with all my friends. I pass a small smile, nod and just take a sip of my drink, still worrying about Alyssa. After gulping a few sips I look up at the person sitting in front of me.

Mine and Harry's eyes match and I find him already staring at me and studying my face with slightly worried frown on his face.

"What's going on with you?" He me asks grabbing everyone else's attention and making their eyes glue on me.

"I was thinking about.....Alyssa. We had a small scene at the school. After listening to whatever you said to Austin, she seems very bothered and disturbed. I'm worried about her" I say with loads of concern on my face.

"Seriously. Enough of her. Harry is moving on and please let him. If one doesn't wants to move on then he should at least let the other one move on. Alyssa is just trying to grab Harry's attention by putting herself into a miserable condition. She's not a 12 year old kid. Give her some time, she'll heal and please forget about her" Chase says being the most unbothered while adding sugar to his coffee.

"Also I think you should stop being friends with Alyssa. She's just putting things in your head and you are doing the same with Harry" he adds.

Everyone looks at Chase while he talks. He's got points. Except me and Harry, everyone agrees with Chase and we both just look confused. Maybe I really am overthinking. Chase is right, I just gotta give her some time.

I glance at Harry and notice some concern in his eyes but at the same time his jaw is clenched.

"Chase is right. Forget about her" Harry says while getting back to his mood earlier and starts a different conversation with others.

I nod and smile in the moment. I can't end my friendship with Alyssa and I don't even want to. I don't think she's manipulating me. She's just.......heartbroken.

____

I'm laying on my bed. We just had our dinner and I'm thinking if I should call Alyssa and check on her or not. I finally give up and grab my phone. The moment I do so, I see a incoming call of Alyssa herself. I smile at the screen and answer.

"Hey..." I say lowly and sit up with all my attention at the phone call.

"Hey" She sounds off.

"You good? I was worried about you-was just going to call you" I say.

"To be honest, I'm not good" I can feel her tearing down on the other side of the phone. "Before Harry ended things with Austin at the cafeteria, I was waiting for you to be free from your friends to tell you my answer-" her voice cracks.

"Alyssa" I try to comfort her. "What is your answer" I say closing my eyes, extremely hoping it's not Harry.

"Doesn't matters now" she sniffs slowly.

"It's Harry, isn't it?" My heart starts to pump fast. "I should have understood the moment you stormed out of the school" I open my eyes stare at a random thing.

There's a comfortable silence for few seconds before she speaks.

"I'm thinking of moving back to New York, Alena" she says out of nowhere.