23.

Harry cleans and dresses my wound up and says he is relieved that the wound isn't that deep and large that it'll need stitches.

We then get into the car, I seat in the back seat with my leg stretched long comfortably, Harry is driving and Chase is in the front.

"How did you get locked in school and what were you even doing in there until now, Alena?" Chase looks back at me.

I look in the rear view mirror and notice Harry isn't present in the moment and his mind is lost somewhere else.

"I went to the library after school to study" I start.

"Don't tell me you got so much into STUDIES that you lost track of time" Chase squints at me.

I chuckle and shake my head. With what face should tell him that I FELL ASLEEP IN OUR SCHOOL LIBRARY LIKE AN IDIOT. It's so silly and stupid and embarrassing.

"I-" "I fell asleep" I roll my eyes with a smile tagged with embarrassment.

"You what?!" Chase all of a sudden bursts out a laugh and controls waiting for a confirmation that he heard it all right.

"I FELL ASLEEP! and got this weird dream" I mutter under my breath the last words.

Receiving the confirmation, Chase starts laughing hilariously. "We literally thought you ran away or got kidnapped or are in some big trouble" he doesn't stops laughing in fact his laugh doesn't even fade.

Following him, I hear a soft laugh of Harry's. Glad he is paying attention. I look in the mirror and get a little be satisfied seeing Harry's dimples grown.

"She fell asleep" Chase repeats to himself and continues laughing.

"Enough, Chase" Harry says with a smile.

"Dude, she fell asleep in school library and got locked" he started laughing loudly.

I should have told them that Aliens abducted me. At least it wouldn't have been embarrassing and plus I would have gotten famous. But no, I had to tell him that I fell asleep in our school library.

By now I was red like a tomato. Mine and Harry's eyes connect through the mirror and he starts shaking his head with a grin. I immediately roll my eyes but fail to hide my smile.

***

Later we reach home where Rachel, Olive, James, Jonathan and lily were waiting for me with loads of questions. First everyone got worried seeing my injured leg but then the tension was trimmed after I told them why I got stuck in the school. Everyone laughed except Lily and Jonathan who just smiled and told me rest.

Laying on my bed, staring at the ceiling thinking about today gave me chills but at the same time an unknown smile had formed on my face. Chills about the locked up experience and smile-(almost blushing) recalling how Harry hugged me for so long. It's special because it was us hugging for the first time ever.

OH. MY. GOD. I just got the tingles.

Why do men act like they don't care about little things but deep down, that's what they care all about. Behind that fearless and strong person, there is a soft hearted person who cares about everyone and everything about his loved ones in his life but always hides it smoothly.

But the manly attitude is to die for.

The was day bad but ending was good and that's all I can think of now. I turned over and slept on my stomach, burying my red face in the pillow and soon falling -assleep.

***

I as usual wake up early to get ready for school. This time not early-early, this time normal early because I'm going school with Harry today. I start my morning with a smile and slowly walk to the bathroom. While brushing my teeth and staring at my image, I remember I heard door clicks last night at least 3 times. I was half asleep and less bothered to check who it was. Thinking it was Harry I smile wide in the mirror.

I just get happy knowing he cares.

It takes me a little longer this time to shower as I had to take care of my wound. After taking the shower, I wrap myself in a towel as usual and dress my wound freshly. Before changing into some new clothes, I decide to Dutch braid my hair in two and do my skin care routine. As usual applying only mascara as make up.

I then walk in my room towards the closest and that's when the door clicks open and someone walks in. Again, no knocking means it's Harry. I immediately look at the person not remembering that just a piece of loose fabric is covering me.

"Alena, are you up—" "Jesus"

I smile at him first but the my eyes instantly widen realising my condition. "Fuck" I mumble and instantly grab onto my towel so that it won't slip.

For a few seconds we're both silent out of shock and Harry just scans me.

"Harry, whachu lookin at?" I start yelling and walk fast towards him, aiming to push him out of the room and shutting the door close.

Before I place my hands on his chest to push him, I notice I am blushing and Harry is grinning at me because of which I blush more.

"Today was better than last time" "Getting more naked every time" he laughs softly after I kick him out and shut the door being red.

"Shhuuuuttt uppp, Harry!!" Apple of my cheeks about to pop out my body because of smiling uncontrollably.

"Alena, What are you getting ready for? You aren't going anywhere for a whole week" he shouts from outside.

"What?! What do you mean?" I move close to the door.

"That you aren't getting out of your room a whole week. We need to take care of your leg" he says with a pinch of care.

"I'll die being in my room for a week" I roll my eyes at his concern and walk to my dresser.

"Listen, I'm telling you-ordering you and so is Mom. You got no choice" He starts sounding serious.

Meanwhile I grab a white basic tee and slide it on me followed by a black short skirt overalls. I then put on a pair of baby pink vans.

"Alena?!" He calls me as I don't answer him for a few seconds while carefully getting into my clothes.

"Just a minute" I say.

"I'm leaving" He says and I hear him starting to walk away.

"No, Harry" "Owwwww!!!" I squeal loudly.

"What-what's wrong?!" The door instantly opens wide with a pair of green and full of concern eyes tag upon me.

"Nothin, just wanted to stop you" I say with a straight face while grabbing my bag and walking towards him.

"Alena, you think it's joke?" He gets mad.

"Why do you care about it so much at the first place?" "I'm not a 8 year old. I can take care of myself....and if I can't, I know you will" "I'm not staying home, PERIOD" I say it on his face and slowly pass by him and enter the hallway.

"Alena, Alright at least stay home for today" he stops me by my elbow.

I turn back at him.

"Please" he requests.

" I don't want to" "I'll miss everyone. A day without you all will suffocate me" I say with the saddest face I can make.

"Alright then, I'll stay too" He shrugs and starts walking towards his room.

"No you don't understand, I wanna GO TO SCHOOL WHERE EVERYONE IS" I emphasis.

He stops, looks back at me and clenches for a second before exhaling and giving up. I smile wide at my win.

"So? We're going?" I ask.

"Let me grab my bag" he rolls his eyes and walks in his room.

I don't know why he is making such a big deal about a small cut. Okay, not small but a pretty good and fresh cut but STILL!