Book III|Chapter Fourty-Five

Chapter Fourty-Five : Thank You

11 chapters left!🎉

D

edicated to :
StarcoFan8

(Janna)

"

What the hell were you thinking, provoking him?" I crossed my arms, watching in disdain while he sits down staring at me.

"Shouldn't you say thank you?" he states, not asks, raising a brow. "--oh, I guess you don't even know what that  means."

"Cut the crap, Tom," I pursed my lips.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm giving that midget a push," he murmurs, grabbing the first aid kit from beside him and outstretched it to my direction.

I raised a brow. "What?"

"Fix me up."

"Why should I?"

"Because why not?" he eyed me immensely. "---you owe me one--no blackmailed me, so at least do this one good deed."

I snorted, snatching the aid from his hold. "So you're picturing me as a devil who only knows how  to torture people?"

"Precisely."

"Ow, that hurt," I nonchalantly replied. "--so, do you think Marco will finally confess his feelings?"

"How should I know?" he scrunched his face, narrowing  his eyes. "--it's up to him."

"Really, you're such an interesting guy," I shake my head to my amusement. "---you risked getting beaten up to help him?"

"How sweet of you," I sarcastically replied.

"Now patch me up," he orders, being bossy like the little manipulative guy he is.

I sigh, heading close to where he was. I wouldn't do this in any circumstance, but hey, this idiot delivered his part too well to the point of getting scratches. But it's all good if the result ends up well.

I dripped alcohol on the cotton and pressed it to the mark on his cheeks. He winches with lips wry but doesn't say anything as I dab it countless of times.

"You're such a wuss. It's just a small scratch."

"Thanks for caring," he retorted, dripping with sarcasm as he stared at my fingers making do with his scratches.

"You shouldn't have beaten him up that much," I murmured, preoccupied. "--he's in a way big disadvantage."

"I can't do that," he smirks. "-- because it's disrespectful for me to fight him half-heartedly when he's fighting his all. It's called dignity, Janna."

"Whatever," I brushed him off.

"If those two get together, then our deal is over, right?" he asks, lifting his hands and clutch it to my arms without any purpose.

"Obviously," I mutter.

"Then, can I have at least a reward."