Kill or Kiss Me? II|Introduction

Note : This is Book II of Kill or Kiss Me? This is the second part of the book and the first book was just an introduction.

Disclaimer : All types of media belong to the rightful owners.

Chapter One - Introduction

I am Star  Butterfly, aged 16 and in a dire need of a boyfriend. I've never had a boyfriend before and while that is pitiful, that's because I'm 5'8 and has no womanly appeal.

Every men must think I'm a kind of their own and Marco Diaz does not help the situation. Marco Diaz is the shortest guy in class with a height of 4'10 and people often mistake him as a kid when beside me.

And both of us are known as the Comedy Duo. Because of our bickering nature, people think it's fun to see us fighting  and people take me as a joke.

How exactly did we became the Comedy Duo we are now?

Well it started last year, when we were freshman.

"Hey, hey, Star. Can you look up our class? I can't see," Janna crosses her arms as she tries to push through the crowd of people trying to find their class too. Well it was easy for me, being tall can have it perks too.

I squinted my eyes and found my name. "I'm in Class 2."

"What about me?" Janna asks and I find her name. "We're in the same class!"

We celebrate in joy as we both jumped happily, like people who just won the lottery. As we were jumping, I  fell out of balance and bumped into someone.

I turned to face the  person. "I'm sorry!" I bowed down. "--are you alright kid?" I look at him and he gives me glare.

"I'm not a kid!" he screeches and crosses his arm. "--watch it giant, will you?"

"I'm just trying to be kind!" I yell back, pissed by this kid's attitude. I bent down so I could level with his height. "Look kid, acting cool and all gangster like won't get you anywhere."

"I told you I'm not a kid!" he raises his voice and pokes my chest. "What part don't  you understand by that?!"

"Stop denying  it!" I widened  my eyes at him, hoping he'd freak out and run away to his mommy. Janna grabs my arms as I try to fight back with this kid.

"That kid was so rude," I frowned. "--I was just apologizing and suddenly he screams at me."

"You're really immature, Star," Janna grins and I flared my nose at her. "Whatd'ya say?!"

We arrived at our class and I took a seat beside Janna. We were so busy on talking that  I didn't notice the door opened with the person entering. As my eye shifts to see the background, my eye widens and I stood up, pointing at him. "You?! What's a little kid like you doing here?"

"You giant wrench! I'm a first year," he screams at me. "--how dare you assume I'm a kid?!"

I chuckle. "You look like a kid?"

"To hell with that!" he shouts and we started bickering all over again.

That's how we met.

Starco : Kill or Kiss Me - Rollercoaster Ride
(c) April 7, 2020 Thegirlwithevilface