Book III|Chapter Thirty-Five

Chapter Thirty-Five : Field Trip

Welcome to Book III! The final book where it will determine if Star's love for Marco is strong or will Marco man up or become a coward?

Third Pov

  Janna was grinning to herself like a mad-scientist as she stared at Marco Diaz.

  Why?

It was obvious. Marco Diaz was currently in pajamas, and the best thing was that they were going to Jackie's relatives with him just wearing a shirt and a pajama.

But Janna was kind enough to let him get his slippers before kidnapping him--no forcefully dragged him into the car and drifted in speed with him left with no choice.

On the car were Oskar, Janna, Marco, Jackie and Jackie's brother. If Jackie's parents were the one driving, she couldn't have pulled this stupid trick.

Yet Jackie's brother was chill and even helped covered Marco's face and helped carried him to the van.

And there was one left : Star Butterfly.

Janna couldn't care less if she was heart broken recently by Marco or that what she was doing was cruel. But the only thing that mattered to her was entertainment.

After all, pulling and tugging people's emotions was her forte.

"Janna, I don't think we should do this," Jackie looked at Janna in worry.

"Then it was alright to do it to me?!" Marco voice pipes up in the back, clearly frustrated and angry that he just woke up and was forced into going somewhere with just his sleeping clothes and dishevelled hair.

He hasn't even brushed his teeth or washed his face and he knew he looked like a monster this time.

Janna brushes Jackie off with the wave of her finger. The van abruptly stops in front of Star's porch and her house in wide-view.

"You know that protocol," Janna called, then opened the back door with Jackie and Jackie's brother heading out with her.

She stares at the brunette. "You coming?"

"Shut up."

"Alright," then she shut the door closed and strolled to the front porch.

. . .

A minute after abusing and repeatedly pressing the doorbell, a frustrated tone boomed from the other side of the door.

"Coming!"

Janna signalled Jackie and when the door was open, Star peers her head from the door when Jackie immediately covers Star's entire face with a hat.

Janna, Oskar and Jackie's brother immediately grabbed Star and carried her as Star struggled and screamed, wriggling out of their hold like a worm.

Star panicked and she felt her heart would soar away from her. She was just watching casually a show from the television and suddenly someone kidnaps her?