Exile on Main St.: Final Part

Start from the beginning

"You know, those Djinn are just sitting there, watching us. Everyone has to leave," you announce.

"She's right," Dean butts in when he walks into the room.

"What?" Samuel asks.

"They're not gonna come in here until me, Sam, and Y/N are alone."

"So, what, I'm supposed to leave you here with no backup?"

"I'm backup. I'm the best backup you've got," you say.

"They're right," Sam agrees. "They're smart. They'd wait until they weren't outnumbered."

"Alright, we won't be far. You call when they come, you hear?" Samuel asks, and you and the Winchesters nod. "Alright, pack up. We're out of here."

Only until everyone was out of the house, you began to relax. It's not that you're not thrilled to have Samuel and his Campbell clan, you're just not sure they have the same intentions as you and Sam. You're not sure Sam has the same intentions as you. What are the odds that Sam and Samuel are brought back at the same time? Castiel is the one who brought back Dean, so is he the one to take Sam out? If so, what did he leave behind?

"You okay?" Sam asks Dean when you three were in the kitchen.

"No, this is... this is crazy. I mean, you two and grandpa. Whoever brought you back..."

"They don't want to be found," Sam sighs.

"I think it was Castiel if that son of a bitch would answer."

"Why do you think that?" Sam wonders.

"He's the one who brought Dean back. Come on, all the angels hated you, Sam. All they wanted was for you to say yes, right? If so, why isn't Michael and Lucifer out of the cage as well? The only angel who didn't hate you was Castiel."

"Yeah, you might have a good point."

"Do you remember it?" Dean asks after a moment of silence.

"What?"

"The cage."

"Yeah."

"You want to–"

"No," he cuts his older brother off.

"Well, if anybody can relate–"

"Dean, I don't want to talk about it," he sighs. "I'm back. I get to breathe fresh air, have a beer, hunt with my family, and see you two again. So, why exactly would I want to think about Hell?"

"I feel left out of the Hell group."

"It's not a group you want to be in, trust me," Dean scoffs.

He looks off to the side, and he visibly pales. You walk over to him and see that one of the Djinns has killed his neighbor and his wife. Dean isn't thinking clearly, and all he wants is to save them. He pushes past you and Sam to get the cure Samuel made, but you stop him in his tracks.

"Dean, they're already dead, and you know it."

"This is happening because of me!" he screams at you.

He shakes you off him and runs out of the house to try and help.

"Dean!" Sam yells, but makes no move to go after him.

"Should I go after him?"

"If you want," Sam shrugs.

"Act like you care, okay?" you groan and turn around, but stop because there is a Djinn in your path.