CHAPTER 35: The Ninth Necklace

PRIM'S POV:

I tried to open up my senses and break Chaea's enchantment but it's too hard.

She must have been enchanted something unbreakable inside my brain.

Wait..

I think I get it.

She told me about dark enchantment, maybe, the dark enchantment she casted when we fought is not the gravitational pressure enchantment but a mind blocking enchantment that can erase or block some of the important informations and ideas in my mind.

I think that's it..

I opened my eyes and saw the three rummaging things in the table.

"I don't know how to break it.." I suddenly stated that made them startled.

"What do you mean you don't know how to break it?" Fabian asked with slightly creased forehead.

"She blocked important memories in my mind using dark enchantment. I don't know anything about dark enchanment so I don't know how to break it.." I explained then sighed.

"This is getting nowhere. Let's search for the necklace first and not waste our time. We should deal on breaking the enchantment after we find the necklace.." I continued while looking around the room.

"That's right.." Ren commented then went near a book shelf in the far right. He then wondered his hands on the books there then picked one after.

Wait, book!!

"We forgot the shining book!!" I told Ren after realizing that we forgot to get the book from before.

Ren raised his brows while Fabian and Sergio looked at me questionally.

"And why does it bother you?" Fabian asked.

"I feel strong aura surrounding the book. I just thought that it can help us maybe not today but in the future that's why I want to have it.." I replied.

"Let's forget about it for now. We can go back there after then get the book.." Ren stated then returned the book he got to the shelf.

I then nodded in agreement.

"We should get out of here and find another room for searching..." Fabian instructed while making his way to the exit of the room. The other three of us then nodded in agreement and followed him.

______________

The four of us are currently walking again and searching for another room. While exploring the abandoned maze library, every Hall's and ways we pass go darker and darker – if that's possible.

We all have floating flames in one of our hands for wider range of light, thanks to me.

"This is amazing, I can't feel the heat coming from the fire.." Ren said while trying to bounce the flame in his right hand.

"That is definitely not a toy..." Sergio commented beside him.

"Shut up!!" Ren replied in an irritated tone.

Here we go again..

"Can the two of you stop bickering for a second, or Everytime for the matter?" Fabian asked irritated beside me. I haven't heard anything from the two after that.

Thank goodness...

We continued walking into the dark way for about half an hour when I saw another lit up room.

"There.." I told everyone while pointing at the direction of the room.

We immediately made our way to it and walked for another five minutes, that's what I estimated.