CHAPTER 13: Kingdom of Alfas

We are yet again back into the middle of the ocean, sailing, after a day when Fabian and I got the second necklace from the sea dragon...

I sighed because of the memory of what Arkanas and I discussed in his cave...

I can't believe a high creature, a Demi God to be exact, can also feel anger..it never crossed my mind that something majestic and the very epitome of kindness and generosity can change to someone so revengeful because of hate and anger..

...but now at least, Arkanas finally realized that what he did was out of anger and not his will. I just really hope and wish that someday, he can find in the bottom of his heart to finally free his past, forgive the ones who caused him pain, and move on...

And return to the kind and generous Demi God that he is...

I was cut off from my thoughts when Fabian approached me..

"So, where is the ne-" he said but I beat him to it..

"Why didn't you tell me that you and  Arkanas have known each other" I said, my voice complaining like a five years old child..

He sighed and looked at the scenery before us..

"It's a long story, I'll tell you when I am ready" he replied and looked at me with honesty in his eyes..

I examined him for seconds but nodded nonetheless..

"So, as I was saying before you cut me off...where is our next destination?" He said, his voice teasing..

I narrowed my eyes on him for a second and rolled it when my irritation for him multiplied because of his oh so irritating smirk..

Seriously, if we got married I bet you, we will be bickering and teasing and irritating each other all day..

W-wait, w-what??!!

Ugh..

I quickly brought out the map and focused on it to avoid the forming heat in my cheeks..

I looked at it and saw nine more stars to go after we finally collect all the necklaces and reunite with my fellow enchanters..

"Map, where is my next challenge of the quest" I asked the map and soon, the third star on the map glowed and became red. A bigger land Mass formed around it and the name of the place was slowly carved below the red star...

"Kingdom of Alfas" I muttered

This kingdom is one of the three strongest and most prosperous kingdoms in the Eastern regions alongside kingdom of Verar..

There are mainly four regions, the northern region or the Continent of Bevania which is the habitat of elves, the southern region or the Continent of Subevania which is the habitat of fairies, the Eastern region or the Continent of Alkalis which is the habitat of humans, shape shifters and witches, and the western region or the Continent of Devalis which is the habitat of evil and most dangerous creatures..

The western region is the dark Lord's territory with his three generals and 7  evil enchanters. We avoid visiting that region in all ways to avoid interactions and fights with them. They are extremely powerful that even enchanters like me can't stand a chance to them without proper trainings and enchantment level ups..

Well back to the topic...

"Let's head to the kingdom of Alfas" I told Fabian and he nodded..

"Kingdom of Alfas then" he replied then went back to the direction pedals..

After about two hours, we finally reached Alfas territory, we were immediately met with beautifully carved statues and structures. The kingdom of Alfas is known for it's magnificent architectures and gardens, now I can prove it's true..