CHAPTER 14: Third Necklace

The royal Family and the knights of the kingdom already returned to the palace and the parade is over about an hour ago and here we are, in the gate of the palace, standing and waiting for a guard to let us in...

"This palace is enormous, I bet it took decades to carve and build those beautiful statues and structures of it" Fabian said and I can agree to that..

Truth to be told, when it comes to architectures, Verar is no much to Alfas, but Verar's palace is still beautiful and enormous but not like Alfas'...

The three kingdoms of the Eastern region has different industries. While Alfas is good at architecture and known for their beautiful statues and structures, Verar is good at making armors and battle ships and we are known for it, and Lenore (pronounced as le-no-re) is known for their forestry and vegetations..

"Hey you two, what are you doing here" a guard asked while approaching us...

"We need to talk to the queen" I replied and he looked at me like he doesn't believe what I just uttered..

"The Queen doesn't expect any visitors today, what do you need from her?" He replied, still looking at us suspiciously..

I looked at Fabian for help and he sighed..

"Hello, I am captain Fabian of the enchanted crew ship and he is-" he was cut off when the guard raised his sword and directed it to Fabian's neck..

Fabian raised his hand in surrender..

"A pirate, I must not let you two enter"oh the discrimination..well he has a point, pirates are thieves after all..

"I am Prim, and I am an enchanter from the kingdom of Verar. I need to speak to the queen" I said calmly and the guard looked at me, still suspicious..

"How can I believe you when you are with a pirate, and a captain for that" he replied and averted his sword to me..

How many times do I have to prove to anyone that I am an enchanter..

I rolled my eyes to the guard..

"Do you really want me to prove it to you?" I asked and the guard stayed silent..

After a moment, he put down his sword..

"I am going to speak to the queen first if I should let the two of you in" he replied and went back inside the big Gates and entered the palace..

Again, we waited for a few minutes and after about half an hour, the guard returned..

"The Queen is expecting the two of you in the throne hall" he said and Fabian and I quickly followed the guard inside..

When we finally entered the palace, I was surprised and amazed by the beautiful and well carved walls and statues..the insides are more beautiful than the outside..

We entered a big wooden door and met with a huge and long hall...

The Queen and the king is sitting into their thrones with five guards standing still each side of their throne..

The pillars of the throne hall has these ancient words and illustrations carved around it..those are probably the kingdoms histories..

"Greetings Verarians, I am king Debis and this is my wife, queen Forsha" the king greeted us with warm and welcoming smile plastered on his face..

If my calculations are correct, the king is probably around 50 to 55 years old now and the queen looks 5 years younger than him, well anyway, the king and the queen has captivating beauty...

"What is your purpose in visiting us?" The king continued..

I looked at the queen who is examining us..