CHAPTER 11: Goblins?

"Have you seen it, it was just so cool how he managed to defeat the sea Dragon!!!"one of Fabian's crew exclaimed slash exaggerated...

"Yeah, it was so cool, I wish I was born as enchanter"another one replied...

"I still can't believe that you defeated the sea dragon, pardon me....but that was just...unbelievable, but that's expected from an enchanter like you....I guess" Fabian said with amazement in his voice...

I didn't 'exactly' defeated the sea dragon, I just made it sleep for a long time...

...and in the first place, defeating it was impossible because it is a Demi God...

" I didn't defeat it, I just made it sleep for a long time.." I replied to Fabian while rolling my eyes on him...

" Yeah..yeah...but still, it was impressive" he replied back and also rolled his eyes on me..

..and smiled...

This guy!!!!

My heart quickly went berserk because it was captivated by his oh so beautiful smile...

I nearly died....

Urgh...

My feelings for him is getting stronger and I don't know if I can hide it for a long time...

"By the way, I guess we reached the destination of the island" Fabian said cutting me off from my thoughts...

By that, I looked around us and saw nothing except for an island that is smaller than a boat and by the looks of it, only 3 or 4 people is fit to it...

" How can you be so sure that 'that' is the island?" I asked Fabian while pointing the small island and he replied back by shrugging...

"Really???" I said to him, groaning

It has to be here somewhere if a portion of the 'lost' island is visible and is just two or so meters away from Fabian's ship...

" Maybe, it is under water" Fabian said while observing the ocean beneath us..

Maybe...

If the sea dragon cursed the island into the depths of the ocean, then, the island must be under the ocean...

I reached for the map in my right jacket pocket and put it on the table beside me..

I also emptied my pockets from things that could be destroyed if they were soaked to water....

" What are you doing?" Fabian asked me and I looked at him with wide questioning eyes as if asking, 'is it not obvious?'...

" If the sea dragon cursed the island into the depths of the ocean, then, the island is under the ocean, so, I am going to dive under the ocean to find it" I explained to him...

I was about to dive under the ocean but Fabian stopped me...

"What??" I asked exasperated..

" I'm coming with you" Fabian replied seriously...

I looked into his eyes for a second before I sighed and nodded in agreement..

Fabian looked at his crew and ordered them to stay guarded if something happens while we are gone...

After he gave all of his instructions, we quickly dived under the ocean..

Upon reaching under the water world, my sense of sight instantly reduced because of the 'not so clear' water...

I looked at Fabian to find out that he is also looking at me, my face instantly heat up but thanks to the 'not so clear' water, Fabian can't see the blush that is plastered into my face...