CHAPTER 10: Sea Dragon

Prim's POV:

After we say goodbye to Beckett, we immediately went back to Fabian's ship where all of his crew are ready to go back to the ocean and sail....

Even though, my stay in the island of czinghuar is short, I'll definitely miss the ambiance of it, also, I'll miss Beckett and all the habitants of the island...

Sigh....

Currently now, we are in the middle of the ocean and we are heading to the direction of the 'supposed' island that I don't know the name until now...

It's afternoon Already and in hours, the sun will again set and hide itself from us...

While I am staring at the beautiful view of the ocean and thinking about random things that comes to my mind, Fabian approached me...

" The ocean is beautiful, isn't it?" He asked me and also looked at the scenery before us..

" It is..." Is my only reply to his question. We stayed quiet for a while, just staring at the ocean and completely in the depths of our own world's..

" Do you know the story about two lovers who never had a happy ending?" Fabian asked me, cutting me from my imaginations...

I simply shook my head, indicating that I haven't heard nor knew the story...

" It was 2000 years ago where commitment is still unknown and marriage between a man and a woman is decided by their parents-"I looked at him and listened."-there was a Princess who were about to get married into a man she doesn't love..it is the day before their wedding and the princess together with her servants went to the sea. The princess stared at the sea while thinking about why can't she decide for herself and choose the man she love...that time, the princess still doesn't have a lover, while she was deep in her thoughts, a sea creature rised from the ocean, it is a sea dragon, the servants are frightened and hurriedly went back to the castle but the princess remained, the sea dragon instantly fell in love to the princess when he saw her, he transformed himself to a human and the princess also instantly fell in love to him...that time, the princess doesn't care that she is about to get married. The kingdom's knights together with the princess' father, the king, attacked the sea dragon but even though they altogether fought the sea dragon, defeating it is impossible because the sea dragon has complete control to the ocean, along their fight, the princess interfered her Father and told him that she loves the sea dragon, angered by his daughter's confession, the king accidentally stabbed his daughter. The sea dragon saw the action and instantly killed all the knights including their king, he approached his beloved who is dead by then and cursed the kingdom to sunk into the depths of the ocean, by then, the sea dragon started to hate human race" after his narration, I finally connected the dots that maybe, the island we are heading is the cursed island from his story...

" I believe that the island we are heading that is not in your map is the island that the sea dragon cursed" Fabian stated..

" I know, but how can we find this island?" I asked him and averted my eyes back to the beautiful ocean..

This quest is getting harder and harder and I don't know if I can finish it...

No!!!!

I will finish this quest and find all of my fellow enchanters whatever it takes...

I remember when we have our enchantment training session that we trained for a detecting enchantment where we can detect who and anything we want if we master it, but sadly, I still don't master it...

While thinking, something big bumped the ship that caused it to almost go upside down, everyone quickly reached for anything that can save them and luckily, all of us were still intact in the ship when it went back to it's original position....