Part 51: A Revelation

Start from the beginning

Tanjiro gripped one hand on the handle, and the other on the sheathe, and slowly pulled thw two apart, the sword detatched from the sheathe with a small, satisfying click! and slowly began to slide out...

Everyone:  (O - O)

To reveal that the blade had become badly rusted.

Everyone:  (; _ ;)

"It rusted..." Tanjiro and Kotetsu both sulked to the ground.

"It has been three hundred years... I'm sorry for getting your hopes up Tanjir-O!!!" Kotetsu was shocked when he noticed a tears and snot dripping from his face.

"No worries... It's alright..." Tanjiro strained to keep his face straight despite all the tears.

"Tanjiro! I'm so sorry!" Kotetsu apologized profusely as Tanjiro cried with a straight face. Far off into the woods, something was approaching them slowly. A huge muscular figure took long, confident strides towards them. It meant business.

Lefty got into a fighting pize at the sught of it. "Hey! Something's comeing from the bushes!" Lefty blurted, making everyone lift their heads.

The figure slowly pushed small trees away like they were shrubs. The figure finally reached the end off the treeline...

And Mr. Haganezuka stepped into the clearing.

"What the hell!?" Lefty's eyes widenned and he took a step back. Mr. Haganazuka's muscles had nore than doubled in size and he lacked a shirt.

Haganezuka strutted up to Tanjiro and reached for the sword. His aura was enough to make Lefty and righty back away.

"Leave it to me..." Haganezuka gripped the sword and slowly began to pull away from Tanjiro.

"Wha- Leave what to you? Leave what to you Haganezuka-san!?" Tanjiro tried to resist and soon got into a tug of war with the buff swordsmith.

"Haganezuka! The hell are you taking it for!?" Kotetsu joined Tanjiro in the tug of war for the sword.

"Leave it to me..."

"Please let go! Why are you even trying to take it!" Tanjiro yelled in protest.

The tug of war continued for thrity seconds until Haganezuka became sick of it.

"LEAVE IT TO ME!" Haganezuka roared and ripped the sword away with full force, flinging Kotetsu and Tanjiro behind him. "LEAVE IT TO ME! I WILL SHARPEN THE SWO-" Something seamed to happen to Haganezuka and he slowly began cracking up. "The swo- The sw- The- C- Ca- CaHAHAHAHAHA-" Haganezuka broke into high-pitcbed laughter, the cause of this being another swordsmith that snuck up behind him and started tickling his sides.

"Boys, Haganezuka's weakness is his sides. Go for these parts." The swordsmith said as he drove Haganezuka to hysterics.

"Ah, Kanamori-san!" Tanjiro shouted the name of this newcomer as he and Kotetsu slowly got up from the ground.

----------

They were all sitting on the ground, next to Haganezuka's limp body.

"After a bit of tickles, he gets knocked out cold for a few minutes." Kanamori explained. "Please forgive the man, he was training in the mountains." Kanamori explained. "He wanted to make a strong blade for you so you wouldn't hey killed."

"For... For me...?" Tanjiro held his cheeks and whispered.

"He already lacks social skills, add a week of stress and solitude and you get this dysfunctional hunk." Kanamori poked Haganezuka's limp body. "He was actually hated by most of the swordsmen he worked for, and he lost a lot of his clients." Kanamori started to overshare.