Chapter 25 (All For Zelda?!)

*Kind of out of ideas, please give me some below... Sorry for slow uploads, I'll try to upload more this week, maybe a new chapter today and tomorrow. :D*

Nim's POV

"Niaaallll! But I want ittt!" I whined hoping to get my way.

You see there was this brand new Nintendo Switch game that came out, and while Niall was looking at a new external hardrive for his computer, I decided to go look at games. It was the new Legend of Zelda game.

"You have plenty of games at home and on the tour bus! Let's go." He said sternly grabbing my hand and trying to drag me away from the games.

I stomp my foot down and try to drag him back.

"I WANT IT! NOW!" I yell in the store.

"You're causing a scene Nim Horan! Do not make me carry you out of here." Niall gets down on my level and lectures me.

I stand silent for two seconds and then...

"Do it." I threaten him.

"Excuse me?" He asks putting both hands on his hips.

"TRY ME!" I yell at him this time.

Niall looks shocked.

"That is ENOUGH Nim Emma Horan!" Niall raises his voice and grabs my wrist.

He won't even listen to my pleading and begging. He dragged me right out of the store, dropping the external hardrive off at the front desk because he no longer wanted to buy it, and it seems like he has more important things on his mind.

He drags me out to the car where he forcibly puts me in the back seat and buckles me in.

I try to unbuckle the seat belt and slip out, but was fairly warned by my brother with a stern finger in my face.

"Don't. You. Dare." He says sternly.

My heart skipped a beat, I somehow knew I had crossed a line. I sat quietly in the back seat while Niall went around to the drivers door and got in, started the car, and we started to make our way home.

"Nialll??" I ask.

No response.

"Niaaallll why aren't you listening to me?!"

No response.

"NIALL!" I yell.

Niall slammed on the breaks and went off onto the side of the road, he put the car in park and looked right back at me.

"What?!" He asks sternly.

"Why can't I sit up front???" I say trying to unbuckle and go upfront.

Niall stares at me sternly.

"Because disrespectful and disobedient little girls, get to sit in the back seat like the misbehaved child they are. Sit down. Put on your seatbelt. And don't make me pull this car over again. Got it?"

I nod my head.

"Good."

Niall turns back around, puts the car back in drive and merges back into traffic. I knew I had pushed to many buttons.

"Um Ni?" I say sweetly and kind.

"This better be good kid." He responds glancing in the rear view mirror at me and then looking back at the road.

"I'm sorry..." I say looking down at my hands.

"I know you are. But that doesn't excuse any of your behavior from before. We're gonna have a 'talk' about all that. Understood?"