Chapter 1 (First Day Of School)

Naill's POV

"Nim, sweetie wake up, it's time for your first day of school at the new academy." I try and shake my little sister awake.

I see her just role over and say.

"Five more minutes..." She says.

"Hey, no, don't make me get Paul or Zayn up here." I say to her hopefully her hearing my threat.

I saw my little sister quickly rise up and start to get ready for school. I chuckled knowing she's afraid of a spanking from Zayn.

"I'm up!" She yells.

I laugh and walk out of the room, waiting to hear her bathroom shower turn on. I heard it turn on then I went downstairs and saw everyone.

"Oh hey guys! How are you all??" I ask seeing they're all awake.

"Nothing much, how's little Nim?" Zayn asked.

"She's ok, l had to give her a spanking last night for misbehaving at a conference." I say sighing.

"What? What did she do?!" Zayn asks

"Snuck under the table while I was talking to management." I said to Zayn sighing.

"Shame on that little girl." Zayn says.

Nim's POV

Although Niall spanked my bum last night because a stupid conference prank I did, I'm still in pain, it hurts to sit! URG! I need to get ready for my first day of Academy. I decided to wear my blck skinny jeans, with my white tennis shoes, and white button up shirt with my hair in a messy bun. I walked down stairs and the first thing I heard was.

"Go upstairs and change young lady, this is not funny." Liam says sternly.

What wa he talking about?

"Liam, what are you talking about? This is appropiete!" I say arguing.

"It is, I know. But this school has uniforms..." Liam says, and I got pissed real fast.

"WHAT!? NIALL! WHY DID YOU PUT ME IN A FUCKING UNIFORM SCHOOL???" I say yelling.

Liam came over to me fast, and pulled my over his knee real fast, and landed 5 hard smacks to my little bum. Once he let me up, he grabbed my shoulder and said.

"You are going to APOLOGIZE to your big brother, he has done SO MUCH for you. You are in no right to speak that way! Now apologize!" Liam says sternly, then turning me around to face my big brother.

I was crying of course, Liam knows how to make you cry, not spanking you, but when he kneels to your level and puts one hand on your shoulder, it's scary, and you feel bad.

"I'm sorry Niall.." I say walking over to him and hugging him.

"Its ok cutie, now, your uniform is hanging in your closet, I had to put you in a uniform school because all the public ones were full. I love you." He says, and I just smirk.

"Urg, I love you too..." I say stomping up to my room and walking into my closet.

I see the uniform from the corner of my eye, I look at it, and it was... BLUE KHAKIS?? BABY BLUE BUTTON UP??? A TIE??? A SWEATER??? What sort of school is this!! Then I looked on the ground and saw my tie up paper white shoes. UGH!!! NIALL! I am the one directions little sister, and they put me in a fame school, meant for all the presidants kids, famous peoples kids, and they are all stuck up and jerks! URG! I put on the uniform and walk downstairs, I see Harry laugh.

"STYLES!" I say yelling.

I ran over to him with my closed fist about to punch him, we ran around for like 5 seconds then we heard.

"HEY! You two no running." We hear Louis say.

"Yes Louis..." We both say, then I punch him hard.