Chapter 15 (Highs and Lows)

Louis' POV

Today I had to babysit Nim while all the boys went to the studio to talk to Simon, I wasn't needed as I have already finished my press work unlike the boys.

It was 8 in the morning and it's Spring break, so I thought I'd let Nim sleep in for once even though the others would HIGHLY disapprove. So I sit on the sofa downstairs and try to get just a wee bit more sleep. Then I hear...

"AHH!!" Nim screams in her bed room.

I immediately jump up and run to her room, to find her giggling in her bed and watching me run in scared half to death.

"NIM! Were you just pranking me??" I ask her sternly.

She hides herself in her blankets. I rush over to her blankets and pull the blankets off of her. I pull her up out of bed.

"I was going to let you sleep in, since you don't have school but now you have a lovely 11 minutes on the naughty step. Go, NOW." I say sternly pointing my finger at her.

Nim giggles and runs down the stairs avoiding me at all costs, knowing she may get a smack or two. I follow downstairs to see she is in the kitchen, NOT ON THE NAUGHTY STEP. I walk into the kitchen and her mood changed suddenly. 

"NIM HORAN, I thought I told you to sit on the naughty step! Now go!" I say pulling her off of the stool she was sitting at.

She started to kick me and then she bit me, SHE BIT ME.

"NO! I DON'T WANT TO GO THERE JERK FACE!!!" She yells at me and I let go due to the biting.

She sits back on the chair and starts playing on her iPod. I snatch it out of her hands as soon as I saw it. 

"THAT'S MINE!!!" She yells jumping, trying to get it back.

"It's mine now." I say as I put it in my back pocket.

She throws herself on the ground and starts to cry having a full blown out temper tantrum. I was not going to take this lightly.

"NIM! On a count of 3, if you are not up you are getting a spanking. 1... 2...." I say and was cut off just before I said 3.

"I'M UP! Jeez. Don't need to be a douche bag." She says as she flings her hand and walks to the naughty step. 

I roll my eyes and go and grab her diabetes kit while she was on time out. I come over to where she was sitting and pricked her finger. 56. She's low. Lovely. No wonder she's acting up. I run into the kitchen and find apple juice and grab a glucose tablet. She takes it willingly and I walk away without saying a word to her. I notice her huff and puff, she wanted attention, well she wasn't getting any. I walk off and sat at the computer and skyped the boys, updating them on Nim. They said Ed and Greg we're coming over in 30 minutes to help out with Nim. Thank god!! I'm not going to be alone anymore! 

As Nim sits on the naughty step she kept talking so I kept on restarting her time, over and over again.

"I HATE YOU!" She yells at me

"Alright restarted time again, shoot you were so close!" I say as I restart the timer.

She yells and kicks. 

Right as she is kicking and screaming, Ed and Greg walk in. Thank god.

"Hey guys!" I say getting up and giving them both big hugs.

Nim tried to get up to give them a hug, she went to hug Ed but I stopped her by grabbing her wrist and pulling her back on the naughty step.

"Ah, someone's in trouble I see." Ed says.