Conferences (Chapter 2)

Conferences Chapter 2

Nim's POV

It was 4 in the morning, we're heading to a conference on the tour bus. UGH! I HATE THIS. I hate being famous, or well, I'm not famous anymore thanks to those JERKS!

"Ugh! Guys when do we get there??" I ask very impatiently.

"In about 3 hours Nim, not stop asking us EVERY 5 MINUTES!" Harry says very annoyed towards me.

I sigh and swing from the tour bus swing. I know what you are thinking, why not just go to bed again?? Well, I can't! When i'm woken up I stay up, it sucks, I know. About 20 minutes later I hear.

"Nim! Have you gotten your online school done today?" I hear Niall ask me.

I just sigh and grab my laptop and start working. You see, even though I go to a private school, they say "If you miss any school, you still have to do your online math, and sciene, and in your workbooks do 5 pages in science, and history." I absolutely hate it, because I have no reason to slack in school now, and I know Niall would spank my bum if I were to slack, so I try and stay on top of it.

"NIM! Answer when I ask you something!" Niall yells.

"Yes! I am working on my online school, sorry I'm daydreaming. Hehheh." I yell towards Niall.

I heard Niall sigh then say,

"Well don't let it happen again!" I heard Niall say

I just sigh and start working on my math. I mumble tomyself when I do my math.

"4 to the power of 2, is 17...?" I quiestion to myself.

I drop my pencil and call Louis.

"LOUIS! I NEED HELP!" I yell.

"Coming!" He yells.

He walks to the table I am sitting at, he sits by me and says,

"Alright kiddo, what do you need help with?" He says.

"Is 4 to the power of 2, 17?" I ask being the very "SMART" girl I am.

He laughs and says.

"No silly, what is 4 times 4?" He asks me.

"16?" I ask.

"Yes! So that would be your answer. Good job!" He tells me, stands up and give me a high five.

I smile to myself and start working more and more for about an hour or two. Once I finished all of my work, I got up and walked around the bus. I walked to the front and saw Paul and Simon.

"Hey guys!" I say to Paul and Simon.

They were both in  middle of a conversation with eachother.

"Hey! Don't but in, it's rude. Paul and I are in the middle of a conversation." Simon says to me sternly.

"But!" I say, but was then cut off.

"No buts! Now go sit and do homework!" Simon says to me.

I stomp my foot as hard as I could and said.

"I HATE YOU FUCKING SIMON COWELL!!!" I yell and run down the isle of the bus.

I had accidently bumped into Josh their drummer.

"Woah, woah, woah! I think someone needs to take 5." Josh says to me.

"NO!" I say crying, then I hug Josh.

He just hugged me back and said.

"Shhh whatever is going on will pass sweety!" He says to me rubbing my back.

I just cry. Then I see Liam come over to us and Liam grabbed me away from Josh. I started to kick and cry. Josh had then stopped us.

"Ok! Will someone PLEASE tell me what is going on?!?!" He said very aggrivated.