Chapter 23 (Studio Days and Babies)

*We are back in present time, Nim is 11 years old*

Nim's Pov

It was about 5 in the morning, I am awaken by the loud drums and guitars being moved around. Then a screaming Harry runs into my room.

"UP UP UP KID! We got studio today." He yells in my face while I'm trying to sleep.

"Please tell me I can sleep at the studio?" I ask begging him almost.

"We'll see, but get up, get ready and meet us downstairs!" Harry says as he leaves the room.

I roll my eyes and drag myself out of bed and to my closest. What to wear... Ah ha! I'm going to wear my skinny jeans, baggy T-shirt and converse today and a messy hair bun because why not, it's not like we're going to some fancy red carpet or dinner.

I run downstairs to see everyone just about ready.

"Did you eat breakfast yet?" Zayn asks me.

I look at him with a dumba** look.

"I just walked downstairs, you think I ate already?" I rolled my eyes and walked to the kitchen.

"Watch the attitude Nim." Niall says as he walks into the kitchen and grabs me a couple of protein bars.

I roll my eyes and take the power bars and walk past him quickly to the van. I sit in the far back corner of the van and Harry sits beside me. Thank god, at least he won't be mean or tell me to stop my attitude. I'm practically an adult, I can have an attitude if I want! I put my headphones in and start to eat the protein bars and play games on my iPhone. Before we knew it, we were at the studio. I didn't take out my headphones but I followed Harry out of the van and into the studio not once looking up from my iPhone... Don't tell anyone but I am texting this boy I really like!

"Nim!" Niall shouts at me and I look up immediately.

"They want to meet you young lady." Niall says and takes away my phone. 

I once again roll my eyes and receive a death glare from Niall. That was my cue to knock it off. The producer and reporters all look at me like they want to meet me. Okayyy.. I shake everyones hands and smile and wave as we enter the studio. I found the closest couch and plop down on it. I find a basketball and keep throwing it up in the air and catching it. I didn't have my phone, so I was super bored. Right when I tossed the ball in the air for like the 23rd time, Liam caught it.

"What has gotten into you today? You know you're not allowed to play with the basketball inside." Liam tells me taking the basketball away.

I sit up on the couch with a rudest face I could put on.

"Well Niall took away my phone so what else am I supposed to do?!" I whine.

"First of all, you can lose the attitude, and second of all, you can color." Liam says grabbing the coloring books and pencils.

I crash my head back into the couch.

"Coloring is for babies!" I whine.

"Well it's that, or take a nap." Liam says walking away.

I roll my eyes again as I see Louis and Eleanor walk through the door.

"Eleanor!!" I jump up and hug her as fast as I could. 

"Finally! A lady is here!" I don't let go.

"Nice to see you too Nim." She says patting my back and Louis laughs.

"Although... Unfortunately..." She says pulling me away from her.

"No, NO NO NO! You can't leave, you just got here! This is so unfair!" I whine and stomp my foot.