Chapter 6 (New School Same Teacher No...)

Zayn's POV

So we had to enroll Nim in a new school, we told her, if she didn't behave we would put her in a new school. So we put her in an all girls Academy, with uniforms and strict rules. She breaks a single one, she will get a paddling. And then she will come home and receive another spanking. Good news, she has the SAME teacher, which is great, she has always loved Mr.Lautner, and we love him too, he teaches well, he's strict when he needs to be, but he is also very caring to Nim, and we appreciate that very much so with him. So today is Nim's first day, lets go wake her up. I walk up the stairs to she the girl in her bed still sleeping, I chuckle at her, and start to shake her awake.

"Nim, darling, new day of school. Wake up!" I say waking her up slowly.

She actually listened, sat up and drank her bottle of water. She got up, and I laughed at her, she was in a t-shirt and her panties.

"Alright, get ready for school kiddo, what do you want for breakfast?" I ask sweetly.

"Blueberry pancakes please!" She says looking for her clean panties and her uniform.

I smiled at her, proud that she wasn't arguing this morning. I ran downstairs, and started to make blueberry pancakes, as I see 4 sleepy boys walk down.

"Morning children..." I say teasing them.

The all look at me and laugh a little. I started to serve pancakes, and then I saw little miss Nim come down the stairs in her blazer and skirt. So adorable. We all look at her and were in awe. She was so adorable. Niall picked her up and sat her on his lap.

"You are such a sweetie!" Niall say to his little sister.

She blushes and then says.

"I love you bro. I'm glad you love me." She says giving him a big hug.

I can tell this was going to be a great day.

Nim's POV

So far this day has gone amazing, I got a good nights rest and now I'm sitting on my big brothers lap getting the best pancakes ever! Let's just hope this good day lasts. Once we all finish our breakfast Niall runs upstairs and changes. He comes back down in nice shorts and a great button up with his snap back and glasses.

"Alright kiddo! Let's get you to school." Niall says.

I walk over to him and he puts his arm around my shoulder and we walk to his car. Once we got to the car we put our seatbelts on and my big brother takes me to my first day of school at New-town Academy. I'm just happy I have the same teacher!

Zayn's POV

Niall and Nim just left and when they leave I start to clean up the breakfast area, then my little girl Maggie comes downstairs rubbing her eyes.

"Hey sweetie! Do you want a juice box?" I ask her

She nods her head, and I get one for her, she takes it gladly and starts to drink it still so sleepy and closing her eyes drinking it. I smile at her and give her a small blueberry pancake. Harry, Louis, and Liam go into the living room and watch the TV the news, and we noticed something, we were kinda worried about... Car crash...

"Zayn come here!" Harry yells.

I ran into the living room to see that there was a car crash with the same car Niall has. The TV starts to talk,

"There has been a car accident involving a brother and a little girl... And a family of 3... And a semi truck."

The only thing I was thinking was, Niall... Nim...

Niall's POV

I am so proud of Nim! She has done well this morning. I am a proud big brother. As we were driving to her school which is a 15 minute drive, I notice something. The car was acting strange.

"Huh?" I ask myself out loud.

Nim looks at me.

"Niall? Is something wrong.. The car is acting strange." She says.

I got worried.

"Yeah something is wrong with it, we'll pull over up here okay?" I tell her looking at her and smiling.

She smiled back but then screamed,

"LOOK OUT!!!" She screams ducking.

I didn't see what was going on until we were hit and swerved off the road with 1 other car following. A semi has hit us. I was still conscious during this whole thing, I could tell Nim was too, she was sniffling and crying, we were okay. I stayed strong for Nim. But our car was crushed and we were stuck in the car till someone could rescue us... But I don't think we could wait long... Nim was having a anxiety attack.

"Nim! Shhh... It's okay! We're safe!!! We're okay!" I told her.

I realized her side had been cut badly by the broken glass on the window, and she has saw it. It was bad.. Really really bad. I started to yell for help, over and over again. She was bleeding and I notice that she was starting to sweat, and she was getting a fever, oh my god, please don't tell me I'm losing my little sister! They finally got the car on top of us off with the whole family safe, and they didn't have a scratch. They them came to our window and ask if we're okay.

"No sir! My little sister is badly injured and needs medical attention as soon as possible!!!" I say worried.

They then nod their heads and start to get us at soon as they can, they got me out of the car and I reached in and grabbed my baby sister minding the cut. And the ambulance came and grabbed her.

"Nim!!!" I yell trying to go after her, the people kept me behind and checked my blood pressure.

I got really upset, then they came over to me.

"Alright sir, come with us to the hospital please to help with information." They tell me.

I nodded and followed them to the car to see my baby sister on a stretcher. I can't believe this is happening. Before her first day of a new school... I am so worried. I can't believe this is happening to us... She must be in so much pain! Once I got on the ambulance, thy started to ask questions about her and her health. They asked me a big one...

"Do you think she has diabetes?" The nice man asks.

I shake my head no, and they say...

"She's been showing symptoms of it ever since she got in this truck..."

I stood there.. Shocked.

A/N

Part two is up next!!! Giving me a comment and a like and comment down below of you read this Authors Note!! :) BYE