Chapter 21 (Part 2, Stealing)

Nim's POV

I am screwed. Zayn is going to kill me... I sit on the naughty step for what feels like DAYS but was really more like 30 minutes, I guess Zayn cut my time in half. He came back into the room and grabbed my upper arm, and that's when I got a glimpse of what was in his back pocket.

"Zayn! No! Please, not the wooden sp-po-ooon!!!!" I cry out trying to get out of his grip.

"Nim! No child I know is going to get away with stealing! I am NOT okay with that at all. Not stop your whining and get you bum up to my room! NOW." Zayn says sternly.

I don't think I have ever seen Zayn so stern before it was scary. I obeyed and ran upstairs to his room with him following right behind. I walked into his room and ran over to the bed sitting down trying to avoid any snacks that are about to come my way.

"Alright, well you know what you did wrong, bend over." Zayn says with no warning as he sits down and tries to guide me over his lap.

"But, but..." He cuts me off.

"NIM, NOW!" He says once again more stern.

I hesitated. But next thing I know Zayn is grabbing my arm and pulling me over his lap. The first smack came as a surprise.

SMACK!

It hurt.

"You're getting 15." He says.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"I CANT BELIEVE WHAT YOU DID!"

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"YOU DO NOT STEAL!"

SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Owwwiee please stop!!" I beg trying to reach back.

SMACK

"DON'T REACH BACK!"

SMACK SMACK

Was he done? There was a long pause. He picked me up and although I was blubbering and crying he wrapped me in his arms.

"Don't EVER do that again! You understand me?"

"Y-yesss si-sir!" I say crying and trying to wipe my tears.

We cuddled for a while until I calmed down. I must've fallen asleep because I woke up under Zayn's covers in his room. I got up and went downstairs and I looked out the window, the sun was just rising. It's morning already?

"Good morning love." Harry walks by and kisses the top of my head.

I was confused and I followed Harry to the kitchen where he then looked at me up and down and noticed my tear stained face.

"Have you been crying darling?" He asks very pleasantly.

"Umm... Yeah..."

"Why??" He asks pushing me a little further as he makes his morning tea.

"Um... Nothing." I say looking off into the distant.

"NIM, I'm smart enough to know it's not 'nothing' now, what's going on?"

"Just leave me alone! Jeez!" I yelled out putting my hair up into a pony tail.

"Excuse you!" Harry said.

"No. EXCUSE YOU!" I yelled again.

"NIM!!" Harry shouts putting his tea down and walking over to me.

"What's going on down here?" I heard Zayn's voice.

"Nim is being quite rude." Harry explained.

"Nim! We talked about this yesterday. What is going on?! Have you checked your blood sugar today yet?" Zayn mentions..

"No I haven't." I said looking down.

"Go do that." Zayn says.

I turn back and glare at Harry.

"NOW!" Both of them said at once.

I walked away and checked it. Yep, I was definitely low.

I walked back into the kitchen and grabbed some apple juice from the fridge and drank it as fast as I could.

"Better?" Zayn asked.

I nod.

"Good. Now apologize to Harry." Zayn demands.

"What?! No way. He was being mean too yah know?!" I shout.

"NIM. LOWER YOUR VOICE... Do you and I need to have a talk with the spoon again?!" Zayn threatens.

"No..." I say plainly.

"No what?!" Zayn asks.

"No sir..." I say embarrassed.

"Ah.. so someone got a spanking last night? I see, that's why you look like you've been crying." Harry looks at me.

"SHUT UP!! YOU'RE MEAN!" I yell.

"Harry, was that really necessary? She's already upset, now both of you apologize." Zayn says.

"I'm sorry Nim."

"I'm sorry Harry." I say rolling my eyes.

"Good. Now Nim, we've decided that you are grounded for a week. No music, no games, no computer." Zayn says looking at me sternly.

"What?! No fair." I whine.

"Nim, for what you did this is MORE than fair. Or you could have a bedtime spanking for the next 4 days and still be grounded! Your choice." Zayn says.

"FINE, I'll be grounded for a week. On one condition!!" I SAY bargaining.

"Naughty little girls don't get conditions..." Zayn says.

"No no no, I just wanna still be able to go to the studio and practices with you guys..." I say fingers crossed.

"If your behavior is good, we'll think about it. Now, eat some breakfast we've got a long day ahead!" Zayn says.

I smile, and start eating packages that Harry made. It'll be a good day.

.......

AN

SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED, BEEN REALLY BUSY. I JUST MOVED TO THE US WITH MY BROTHERS, SO BEEN REALLY REALLY BUSY. LOVE YOU GUYS, EXPECT MORE UPDATES SOON. ❤️❤️❤️❤️