Chapter 9 (Back Home With Niall)

Big surprise in this chapter........ Let's see if you can catch it <3

Niall's POV

"Niall!!" Nim says and run up and hugged me.

I hug her back and then smack her bum once.

"Owwie! What was that for?!" She asks rubbing her bum.

"That's for treating Greggy with disrespect, but I am glad you came back. Thank you Greg." I look to Nim then Greg. 

Greg looks at me and pats my back and leaves. Nim saying bye and kissing him. 

"Niall!!! I am sorry for yesterday and not ever listening to you." Nim tells me while she hugs me.

I chuckle a bit.

"Greggy got ya good didn't he? Haha." I laugh at her a little.

"HEY!!" She says and laughs.

I pick the small girl up and pretend she is an airplane and fly her around the room and then I set her down on one of the bar stools in the kitchen. We chuckle, then Harry comes in the room.

"HEY! The little brat is back!" He says laughing.

"Hey!! I am not a brat." Nim says crossing her arms pouting.

"You kinda are..." Harry says.

Nim gets up and runs over to him and trys to punch him playfully. Harry just holds her head back and she cant reach him at all. We laugh and have a great day. But Nim is grumpy..

"Alright! Let's make some dinner." I say clapping my hands together walking back to the kitchen.

"NO! I am not hungry!" Nim yells and stomps her feet.

"Nim please don't start... We do not need this tonight." Harry looks at Him sympathetically.

Nim stomps her foot and crosses her arms to pout.

"Nim, no pouting." I tell her sternly.

Nim then crashes down on the floor in a FIT kicking and screaming. Now all the other boys came in, Louis, Liam, and Zayn were all in astonishment. 

"Nim! Straighten yourself!" Zayn shouts.

Nim was still kicking and screaming on the floor. 

"Nim, come on, you don't need to do this." Liam says just staring at her.

Nim stopped for a moment, got up and screamed...

"NO!!!!!" Nim screams and runs to crash her face and body into the couch.

Everyone by now was just watching Nim do all this fighting and was pretty close to a spanking.

"Alright Nim! Listen up, I am going to be a father soon, to a little girl, and this little girl, is never! and I mean NEVER going to act like this, and you know why?" Louis starts...

"Why?!?!" Nim yells muffled in a pillow.

"Because she is going to get a spanking whenever she does! Now do you want a spanking right now? Because I know Niall would be completely okay with me getting some practice..." Louis says sternly getting down to her height.

"No...." She says and straightens herself out still pouting a little bit.

"You need to stop pouting though.." Louis says.

"Ugh!" Nim roles her eyes.

*SMACK*

A sharp smack was delivered to her leg.