Chapter 8 (Greg and Ed)

Nim's POV

I was so excited to live with Greg and Ed. We started heading back over to their place. Once we got there I ran inside immediately put my swimsuit on, because Greg has a HUGGGEEE pool in his backyard and gets to be 15 ft deep. Perfect to jump in and do whatever I want! I started running to the pool and I was stopped.

"Hey, where do you think you're going?" Greg asks me.

"Uh, to the pool. So what?" I ask with an attitude.

"Nim, you need to get ready for bed." Greg tells me looking down at his book and sitting on the couch.

"So what... Nothing important is happening tomorrow." I say again with an attitude getting closer to the pool.

"Nim, stop your attitude and get changed into pajamas." Greg says to me, still looking at his book.

I decide to sneak off and go to the pool. Once I get outside with no one seeing me I decide I can jump in the pool. When I did I heard yelling and Greg was coming outside.

"Young lady! You get out of this pool this instant!!" Greg shouts at me.

I swim to the middle of the pool so no one can reach me. SO now I can swim and do whatever I want! Ed ran outside as well. 

"You need to get your bum out right now young lady! I will stay here all night if I have to, and before long it's going to get real cold little girl." Greg said to me.

"And before long, you're going to have one sore bum!" Ed said walking back inside.

I immediately got scared. Because I'm going to get a spanking. So if I stay in here, it'll get worse, if I get out, it'll be bad, but not as bad as it would be if I stayed. So I slowly make my way to the edge. Once I got to the edge I pulled myself out and stood up staring right into Greg's eyes.... I am screwed.

Greg's POV

"How dare you not listen to me! It is your bedtime, you listen to me the first time I say it!! Now get your bum inside and change into your pajamas right now!" I raised my voice at her. She ran inside and as she ran I gave her one good spank to keep her moving.

I followed her to make sure she went in the bathroom. After a few minutes she came into the living room, I put my book down and stared at her eyes very sternly.

"Do you understand, that you broke one of the main rules your brother and I both have? Not listening, disobeying me... That is a big no no! So you are receiving a spanking for that.. Go get me my belt." I say very disappointed in her.

"No please Greg!! I don't want the belt!! I got out of the pool early..." She tells me trying to plead her case.

"You are getting the belt because you didn't listen to me at all, and went behind my back. Niall would give you the same punishment, or Zayn probably would have. So get me my belt now." I say and she just stands there and gets another attitude with me.

"No! I don't deserve the belt, I came here to get away from them, and I wanted to just hang out with you! It's not fair!!!" Nim tells me stomping her foot.

"Nim, rules do not change home from home. Especially with Niall and I! We both have very strict ways of our rules, and you broke some of them, now stop this attitude and get my belt, I will not tell you again.." I tell her once more.

"No." Nim says to me.

"What did you just say?" I ask her lifting her chin to look me in the eyes.

"NO!" Nim yells and rips her head out of my grip.

"Alright then. Your brother will be hearing about this, and I am going to spank your bum, get in the corner now!" I say standing up and looking down at her.

She shook her head once more.

"Nim! I am done!!! I will spank you right here right now if I have to. But this attitude needs to stop, RIGHT NOW!" I tell her grabbing her wrist and dragging her to a corner. As I walk upstairs to grab my belt.

I walked upstairs and Ed was already in bed. I also grabbed my phone and called Niall really quick.

"Hello this is Niall." He answers.

"Niall, our little sister is being horrible!!" I whisper in the phone.

"Oh no.. What's happening?" He says.

"She just completely did not listen to me. Like dad did to us when we didn't listen I am going to use the belt on her. Does that sound good?" I ask.

"Wait before you do that! Check her blood sugar... If it's low it really wasn't her fault. Still spank her, just not with the belt." Niall tells me.

"Oh my god! I forgot about her diabetes!!! Okay thank you so much. I'll text you a little later. Bye!" I say in the phone quickly.

"Bye!" Niall says and hangs up.

I quickly ran down stairs went into Nim's backpack and pulled out her diabetes kit. I went over to the girl, took her finger and tested it. It was low. I immediately ran to the kitchen grabbed apple juice and a couple sugar cubes and make her eat and drink. 

"Your blood sugar was low. You are not getting a spanking with the belt, but I am going to give you one." I say to her.

She nodded her head knowing it was best to listen.

Nim's POV

Stupid diabetes.... It really messes everything up for me. I am getting a spanking because of it. Ughh! I finish my apple juice and sugar cubes and Greg picks me up. And walks me over to the couch. He sits down first and I am looking straight at him while he looks straight at me.

"You know what you did was wrong. SO lets get this over with." He said. 

Greg picks me up, puts me over his lap, pulls my pants down and starts to spank me with his huge solid hand. Ouch! 

"You will listen to me and Niall when we tell you something!" Greg says as he spanks me.

"Yes! I'm sorrrry!" I say crying already.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!

"Owwie! Greggy!!" I yell.

SMACK SMACK SMACK!!!

Greg was finally done after a smack per age. He stood me up and pulled my pants up. I was a sobbing mess, he held me tight for a few minutes.

"Shh, it's okay sweetie, its okay." He says as I cry more and more.

I slowly began to silence my sobs while Greg was rocking me. But I knew I was going to be sore for a few days! Don't get me wrong I love Greg, but he is by far more strict than Niall... So I want to go home..

"Greg... I wanna go home.." I say with my tear stained face.

I saw Greg smile and say,

"I think that's a good idea, how about tomorrow morning you can go back home okay?" Greg tells me and sets me in the bed and tucks me in.

I love Greg and Ed, but I don't like spankings.. So I'm going to go live with Niall now..