Chapter 5 (Skipping?)

Nim's POV

I have school today, and I really really don't want to go. UGHHHH.

"Niall, do I have to go today?" I ask sadly.

Niall looks at me and says.

"Yes you do, for the 30th time Nim!" He says sternly.

I sigh, then I hear people walking downstairs, it was Zayn holding a screaming, crying, child. Oh god make it stop.

"Zayn, can you please shut that thing up!" I yell.
I had quickly gotten a smack across the head for that.

"NIM! Be nice!" Niall says.

Zayn is trying to calm her down and says.

"She needs a change again, but, I, uh, don't know how... Help me out guys." Zayn says kinda embarrassed.

Louis then steps in and says,

"Ugh, hand her over, I can go change her.. You need to learn to do this on your own Zayn!" Louis says just trying to be helpful.

Zayn then sighs and says.

"I know." He looked funny.

But now! I really really really don't wanna go to school!!!

"COME ON NIALL! I really don't wanna go to school." I say begging him.

Niall looks at me, and says,

"NIM! No more. One more word, you are gunna go straight to your room, and you will receive a spanking! Understand me?!" He asks me really really sternly.

I was so so scared. But I just nodded in agreement, not wanting a spanking, and I'm sure he doesn't want to give one out.

Zayn's POV

This is not a good morning for Nim to be arguing with us. I am ready to spank her bum. I am driving her to school today, and I don't want to have to deal with her.

"Alright, Nim, are you ready to go to school?" I ask her happily.

I was hoping she wouldn't give me any attitude, but nope.

"NO!!! I don't wanna go!!!!" She says starting a tantrum.

I really don't want t ideal with her like this today. But I just pick her up without saying a word, and take her to my car grabbing her backpack on the way out. This girl if she does anything today to get herself into trouble, I will not hesitate to pull her pants and panties down and spank her bare bum, and I don't care who it will be in front of. As we started to drive she was getting calmer. Thank god. Once we got to her school she got out of the car giving me a kiss and hug and leaving. I waited till I saw her walk inside, then I drove off, really hoping that she won't cause any trouble today.

Nim's POV

Finally away from my horrid family, but in a freaking hell hole now!! Life sucks. I ran into a couple friends who their names are Amelia and Jacob. They came up to me and Amelia asked.

"Hey, we stole some weed from my older brother, wanna go smoke??" She asks me.

I didn't know what to say.

"Umm I'm not sure, what time of cigarettes are they?" I ask.

They both laughed at me and say,

"It's not cigarettes! It's weed, you smoke it from a pipe!" Jacob tells me.

I look at it, and then think,

"Well it's looks pretty harmless, LETS DO IT!!" I say happily.

We run outside and around the side of the school hoping we wouldn't get caught. They lit the pipe for me and told me to breath in through my mouth. I did, and I coughed, but it felt relaxing. I did it again, and about 3 more times, till we heard someone come out the door and yell,