Chapter 26 ("I did no such thing!")

Harry's POV

"Hey Nim! Let's go out for a little, how does that sound?" I ask Nim while we were both in the kitchen.

"Sure! What do we wanna do??" She says getting up from her seat and looking for her shoes.

"Wellll, we could go to the park?" I ask her, smiling like an idiot.

"Ugh, but Harry! We've been to that park at least a thousand times by now! Can't we go somewhere else?" She begs me and whines.

"No, no no, not that park! This one is the new park a few kilometers away!" I say excitingly trying to get Nim to come along.

She blinks at me a few times.

"Only if we're driving there..." She says giving a little bit of sass.

I glare at her for a second.

"Watch your tude there."

Nim rolls her eyes and grabs the car keys throwing them to me.

"We're driving." She demands and walks to the car.

I roll my eyes and follow her to the car, getting in the drivers seat and began driving down the road to the new park.

Once we arrived Nim jumped out of the car and looked around for a second.

"Wow, trees? What an exciting park." She rolled her eyes again crossing her arms.

"Give it a shot! It's a lovely little park. Full of nature and flowers. Come on, I bet there's a fountain!" I say smiling at her and walking into the park, as Nim slowly follows me.

She stomped her feet and whined the entire time into the park and towards the fountain. I was starting to get a bit agitated with it. So I stop in my tracks, turn around to face Nim, and glare at her.

"Nim, the whining has got to stop. Let's have fun! We're in a huge park. What about hide and seek? Or tag?"

Her jaw drops and she stares at me blankly,

"Do you think I'm four?!" She scoffs.

"Nim, no. Don't start this now, let's have a pleasant time, please?" I practically beg the girl.

"I need to use the loo..." She states.

"I think there is one closer to the fountain." I tell her and we continue on.

Once we arrived at the fountain, I took a seat and Nim went to the loo. I was sitting on my phone reading the news when a couple girls about the same age as Nim came over to me.

"Hi there, can I help you girls?" I ask.

"No.. we were just checking on Nim." One of the 3 girls explain.

I was confused, why?

"And... why is that?" I raise a brow.

Another girl replies.

"Oh um, no reason.. we thought you knew, sorry! We'll go." All the girls got up to leave, and I stopped them.

"Girls, tell me what happened."

Nim's POV

I stepped out of the loo and did some thinking. I felt bad. I should really be nicer to Harry and have fun. I took a deep breath when I saw him and was ready for more adventure, until he saw me and stood up and stormed over to me, he seemed upset, did I do something bad? Was I in trouble? He glared at me and I stood dead in my tracks. Once he got close enough to me, he turned me around and swatted my bum three times and then grabbed my wrist dragging me back towards the car. I was tearing up.