Chapter 17 ("We're Busy!")

Thanks to @nomoreussernamess for this lovely idea! Hope you enjoy it.

Nim's POV

"Hey Niall!!!" I say running down the stairs and hopping into my brothers lap while he is on the computer.

"Nim, not now, I'm busy." He says pushing me off of his lap.

"But Niall!!!" I say trying to beg him.

"I'm busy! Go play with your dolls or something!" Niall says trying to shoo me away.

I roll my eyes and as I start running up the stairs not looking where I was going, I bump into Zayn, and his phone dropped out of his hand and rolled down the stairs.

"Zayn! I'm so-" Zayn cut me off.

"Nim! Watch where you are going!! I am busy, go away!" Zayn yells at me.

I run up the stairs really scared and upset and go to Harry's room, he looked like he was busy too, but he was one of my only hopes.

"Harry..." I say as I peep my head into his room.

He didn't even hear me.

"HARRY!" That time I yell.

It gets Harry's attention for sure. Harry rushes over to me from his desk, grabbed my wrist and smacked the top of my hand really really hard and yelled at me.

"Nim! Go to your room, and don't even think about coming out!" He says as he pushes me out of his door and slams it in my face. 

I get really sad because Harry has never been that stern with me. It was getting close to lunch time too, so I was hoping all the boys would get together and we would eat lunch. So I decided to go ask Liam since he is the cooking guy...

"LIAAAMMM!" I say as I run and hop on his lap while he was at his desk and accidentally made him spill his tea all over the ground.

"Ouch! NIM!" He says as he sets his cup down and picks me up off his lap and smacks my bum really hard. 

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!!!

"Go to your room!" He says without any hug.

"I was just wondering when we we're going to have lunch....." I say as I start to cry a little.

"Later, now, GO TO YOUR ROOM!" He says sternly again and I get scared and run to my room crying.

I laid on my bed for a good 2 hours crying, and I was thinking of running away to Louis' house... I started to make up a plan. He's not too far away walking, so I thought I would just start to walk. Since everyone was so busy, I had a feeling I could just walk straight out the door, and as I thought, no one realized I left. I started my 45 minute walk to Louis which was a pretty easy neighborhood walk, and once I arrived, I knocked.

Louis' POV

I was just sitting down with my family for lunch then I hear a very small 'knock knock' on the door. Sounded like a little kid. I walked over to door hoping it was just a young fan, opened it and to my surprise I saw Nim standing at the door with her backpack on her back and her small stuffy in her hands. As the protective father figure I am to her, I grab her and pull her inside being somewhat stern and walking her over to the living room and firmly placing her on the couch.

"What are you doing here young lady?!" I say crossing my arms.

"I walked here-" Nim trys to explain.

"You WALKED HERE?! Do you understand how dangerous that is!?!" I ask completely shocked.

"Yes but-" Nim began,

"No! Do any of the others know you're here?! Does Niall know you're here?!" I ask sternly getting out my phone.

"No but Lo-" She began once again.