Chapter 22 (The Future/The Party - Part 3)

Nim's POV

I can't believe I got out of this one! I snuck out my window so easily! I let my friends know where to meet at a certain time and place, and We are on our way to the biggest party of the year! I don't think Niall is ever going to find out, and the great part is that he has my phone, so he has no way to track me! This is going to be so much fun!

Niall's POV

She snuck out. How? I have literally been watching her all night! She doesn't have her phone. I am not aware of any parties happening tonight. What am I going to do?! I run downstairs and see Liam and Harry sitting at the kitchen counter.

"Do you guys have any idea where Nim could have run off to? She snuck out of her window." I ask the boys frustrated.

"No idea..." Liam replies shaking his head.

"Not a clue." Harry says texting his friends and transfer into his phone.

I start to walk away thinking about what I should do. I try to call some of Nim's friends, no one answers, they must all be doing something together. I walk into the studio room and see Zayn recording a little bit, so i ask him.

"Hey would you have any idea where Nim could have gone?" I ask looking at Zayn.

"No idea mate. But once you find her, you should really start laying down the law with her again. This ain't cool." He replies focused on his recording he was editing.

"Thanks." I look at him and roll my eyes and walk away.

What am I going to do? Just wait for her to come home? Try to find her? I should call Simon.

Nim's POV

I met up with some of my bestest friends, Emma, Tyler and Johnny. They're like the coolest kids around and really good friends. Johnny bought some beer with his fake ID and Emma drove us to the party. The place was PACKED! Windows were being smashed, music was way to loud, alcohol was everywhere. This was going to be AWESOME!

We made our way inside and things got crazy, a couple dudes started fighting, people playing beer pong, and my favorite, Jell-O shots ready for anyone to have. I took 12 with me to split between my friends and I. We went to the backyard where the biggest pool with a water slide was. Too bad we didn't bring our swimsuits. We each took 3 Jell-O shots and I start feeling them immediately. I don't get to drink very often. Actually, EVER. We start laughing and cracking jokes and genuinely having a great night. We started dancing, drinking beers, and for the first time in a while... I really don't care what my family thought. I was a free teenager! I could do whatever I wanted!

Until we all heard...

Niall's POV

*ring, ring...*

"Hello?" A groggy tired sounding Simon Cowell answers the phone.

"Hey Simon. It's Niall." I say, sounding incredibly worried.

"Niall? What's up? Are you okay? It's so late!" Simon says yawning and sounding pretty serious.

"I'm not sure. I don't know where Nim went, and I have her phone, and I have no idea where to look first and none of us know where she went and..." Simon cut me off.

"Take a deep breath Niall. I'm on my way over now. Put on the kettle and we'll figure this out. Be there in 10!" Simon exclaims.

"Thank you Simon. Thank you so much!" I tear up a little bit, so grateful for Simon.

I put on the kettle and start to think about where she could have gone, checking the news and social media. Nothing. Not on Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook. Wherever she is, they were hiding it good.