Chapter 4 (Maggie-May)

Zayn's POV

"Mum! I can't watch her right now, I am sorry!" I say to mom because she is wanting me to watch my baby sister.

I hear her sigh over the phone.

"Zayn, she wants to speak to you, she wants to go to know you, she has met you ONCE! She is 3 years old, she needs her big brother Zayn!" She says to me.

I didn't know what to say so I will jsut agree.

"Ok, I agree, she does need to get to know me, I'll come and get her now. I love you mum!" I say kinda worried.

"I love you too Zayn. She need's this. Thank you!" Mum says.

I hang out and grab my jacket and ar keys. I walk out the door and get in my car and start to drive to my mums' house. I drove the whole 2 hours to go see my baby sister. Once I get there, I go up the stairs and knock on the door, my baby sister opens it. She gives me a rude look then runs off.

"MAGGIE MAY MALIK! What did I say about opening the door ALONE? What if there was a scary person." Mum yells at Maggie.

I watch as Maggie gets sad, and then cries. I quickly step in and say hi to mum, and then talk to Maggie.

"Hi Maggie? Do you remember me?" I ask her.

She looks at me with a mad face.

"Yeah! YOU'RE THE BIG BROTHER THAT LEFT ME WHEN I WAS DIS MANY!!!" She says, and holds up 2 fingers.

I sigh and then smile and said.

"How would ya feel if I babysit you for a couple days?" I ask her.

"NO!!!" She yells, and then hits me.

She tries to run off but I see our dad, and dad quickly grabs her and spanks her bum probably 3 times REALLY hard.

"HEY! Dad! Don't she is still really young!" I say to him.

He looks at me.

"Boy! Don't tell me what to do! You may be 21 but I will pull you over my knee!!" Dad says.

Maggie was crying a lot right now, and she walks over to me and says.

"I'm sorry, PLEASE!! I want to go with you!!!" She says almost deathly scared.

I was a little worried, it seems like mum has been busy, so Maggie has been staying with out alchoholic father. This is NOT good.

"Maggie, how about you and I go to our car now. Ok?" I ask her.

She nods her head and gives me her backpack. We walk out to the car, right after we said bye to mum and dad. Once we got in the car, I buckled her up, and i got in the drivers seat. We started to head back to my home, and then 5 minutes after we left, Maggie says something that scared me.

"Daddy hurt me..." She says somewhat quietly.

I was trying to figer out what, then I got a text from mum, this is what it said,

"Zayn, your father and I have decided to move to the U.S. and start a new life, we have made bad choices in the past few years, and Maggie was one of them, but PLEASE keep her safe. She is just a baby. I love you, and if you need beat her bum until it is golden brown." Says mum.

I almost cry reading that. I try and be a little bit stronger for Maggie.

"Hey Maggie?" I ask her.

She looks at me, showing me all her attention.

"Want to go get ice cream?" I ask the little 3 year old.

She starts to nod her head, I know how much she love ice cream. We went to the nearest ice cream place and both got butternut cream! It is the BEST ice cream ever. We got back on the road and drove, and laughed, and just had a good time. I love this girl. Once we get home, I pick her up and grab her backpack and walk inside, I see Nim, and Niall sitting down, Nim was crying and Niall was raising his voice at her.

You'll Never Know (One Direction Spanking Sister Story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara