Chalter 24 (Concerts)

Nim's POV

"That's not fair!" I said while we were playing monopoly on the bus.

Harry chuckles.

"What? That I bought the last orange property and yo unwanted it?" He laughs again.

I cross my arms and pout into my seat,

"Miss pouty pants..." Harry rolls his eyes.

"SHUT UP!" And I throw my cards at him.

And just my luck, Zayn walks in. Immediately looks at me, and stomps over to me grabbing my arm.

"Owww! Zaaaynnn!" I whine.

Then he whispers sharply in my ear.

"We're not gonna deal with your attitude today Nim, pick up the cards, apologize to Harry, or else." Then Zayn lets go of my arm.

I rip my arm away and start picking up the cards not voicing my opinions at all. Harry just watched me and then kicked some cards further away.

"What the hell Harry!" I got mad and punched leg really hard.

"Eh, probably deserved it." Harry says as he got up and walks away from out game, which meant I have to pick it all up.

"Harry! That's not fair, help clean up the game." I shout at him.

"No." He said with his usual sass and walked away.

I groan and start picking up the entire game. So frustrated. I pick up all the pieces of the game and put them in the box and stored in the cabinet of the tour bus, we we're still several hours away from our destination, and I was still bored out of my mind. Wonder what Niall is up to...

I walked around the bus and found him playing his guitar writing a song.

"Ohhh writing a song?!" I ask excitedly.

"Yes, now shooo. You know how I can't have people around when I write music." He says to me.

I roll my eyes and walk away, maybe Liam was doing something fun. I went and saw that he was on the phone with his mum or someone. Of course he won't want to talk to me. So I just sat on the sofa in the main room and grabbed the Xbox controller, I'll just watch some Netflix or something. I turned on the tiny TV and started watching my favorite shows. When Harry stormed in and shut off the tele.

"WHAT THE HELL HARROLD!" I shout throwing the volume remote at him.

... of course right when Zayn walks in...

"What us going on in here?!?" He shouts.

"Harry has been pestering me ALL DAY!"

"NO I HAVE NOT!"

"YES YOU HAVE!"

"No!"

"YES!"

"Alright both of you shut your mouths, Harold go take a nap or something." Zayn says to Harry and then glares at me.

"What with all this throwing? Huh?" Zayn asks me, crossing his arms.

I shrug and cross my arms sitting back on the sofa.

"Nim..." he says warning me.

I stayed silent for just a second then...

"I'm just sick of everyone being so damn busy and has no time for me. It's unfair." I complain to Zayn.

"Language... And you know how busy we get on concert days. I know it's tough and it gets boring, also Harry shouldn't have turned off the TV while you were watching it, that was rude. But you always can ask any of us if we would do something with you. You know that." Zayn tells me.