Chapter 12 (Would you just listen for once?)

Nim's POV

"Alright! Bye love, be good, okay?" Niall says to me as I am walking out the door with Zayn to go to school. 

We walk out to his really fancy car and I try to sit up front..

"Nope, backseat please Nim." Zayn says, obviously being concerned for my safety.

"But Zayn... All my friends are going to see me come out of the backseat! That's so embarrassing I was aloud to sit up front until the stupid car accident, let me sit upfront!!" I shout at Zayn.

"Nim, you do not shout at me, I am going to count to 3, and you are going to be in the back seat, 1.... 2..."

I quickly got in the backseat not looking for a spanking.

"Fine I'm in the stupid backseat." I say buckling up.

Zayn looks in the mirror and glares at me. We start driving to the school. Zayn tries to strike up a conversation.

"So what's happening in school today?" He asks not taking his eyes off the road.

I am very grumpy I do not want to talk about school.

"Don't you have driving to do, just turn on the stupid radio.." Zayn glares at me through the mirror.

Zayn decided to turn on the radio. Zayn has recently been the one who has been giving me many chances. I've been bugging him like crazy, I am very surprised I haven't gotten smacked yet. It turned onto one of Zayn's favorite songs... "Paris." I absolutely hate this song.

"Ugh! TURN IT OFF!" I yell. 

Zayn just keeps jamming out, I feel like he's just trying to piss me off. I start to kick his seat really hard. Causing him to swerve and a big truck behind us slams on his break and blows his horn. Zayn immediately waved at the driver and pulled over into the shoulder of the road. He gets out of the car and comes over to my side, he pushes me to the middle seat and he sits beside me and closes the door.

"What?! Are you gunna spank me? Douchebag." I shout in his face.

Zayn stares at me just looking in my eyes, terrifying me.

"No, I'm not. We're talking and if your brother decides to spank you later, then I'll let him." Zayn says looking straight into my eyes.

I got scared. He's going to tell everyone... So I got even more angry.

"So you think just because stupid Maggie died you can say that your my older brother, because you're not ZAYN!" I yelled and spat in his face.

Zayn looked at me for a second, I could kinda tell he was tearing up. He got out of the car and sat in the front seat getting ready to drive. Then he said...

"Wait till you get home Nim." Zayn says with no emotion.

Great. This is going to be the worst day ever. We got to the school and I slammed the car door started to walk, and then Zayn got out of his car and ran over to me. He grabbed my upper arm and turned me so I am looking at him. 

"I love you.." He says and kisses my forehead and gives me a well needed hug.

I hug him back and he walks away and then I go to school. I walk into the middle school hallway.

"HEY SHRIMP!" A boy yells at me.

"HEY ORPHAN!" A girl shouts and laughs.

"HEY KID WHO GETS SMACKED BY THEIR BROTHER!!!!" A boy yells out.

I was done. Then... I start preaching.

"You know what!? Yes I am small, but you know what? I am smarter than all of you and I am in 8th grade and only 11, so shut your mouths. Yes I don't have a mum or dad, but I have a family that will take care of me for as long as they have to, I don't know any of you, but I'm sure if some of you lost your mum and dad, you would be in foster care, unlike me. AND YES! I am smacked when I misbehave. I am sure many of you still are as well, just you refuse to admit it. But other than any of this, if you get to fucking know me ever, you will out. I have a famous family, I am a famous person, and I will have a way more of a successful life than any of you will. So shut up." I say and start speed walking to me locker.