Chapter 3 (Drama At School)

Nim's POV

Yay, school AGAIN, on a Monday. I get out of bed, put my uniform on and put my hair in a ponytail with a bow. I walk down the strairs to see Zayn making some food. 

"What ya making Zayn?" I ask while sitting down, with my broken foot still.

"Bluberry pancakes, your favorite sweetie." He tells me, kissing me on the forehead.

I just laugh, grab my binder and start working on some last minutes homework.

"Is that homework you are working on?" Zayn asks me.

"Uhh, uhhh, yes..." I say, i'm not gunna lie to ZAYN MALIK.

"We told you to do your homework last night at 7! Did you not?" He asks me.

"Uhhh, I did a little bit, but not all of it." I say sweetly.

"Little girl, are you itchin for a switchin??" Zayn asks me.

I shake my head constantly and then he says.

"Alright get you school work done NOW." He says sternly towards me.

I have an hour, so I can try and get a lot of work done, hopefully will. I don't want Zayn to spank my bum before school, like Louis did the other day. 10 minutes pass and I had FINALLY FINISHED all of my homework.

"DONE!" I say closing my books.

"Good for you, now come eat some food before you have to go to school." Zayn says to me.

"Uhhh Zayn, do I have too?? I'm already full enough." I say, actually not full at all.

"Yes! You are eating." He tells me sternly.

I made a grumpy face.

"Hey, stop the attitude." Zayn tells me.

I stop and then smile as he handed me pancakes. I took a few bites of them, then I saw Sammy our dog. I didn't want to finish them so I handed them to Sammy. Sammy ate it all up, and then I put the plate back and then Zayn gave me this weird look.

"Did you let the dog eat your food?" He asks me.

"Noooo, I got to go, bye Zayny!" I said smiling and giving him and hug.

He smacked my bum and said.

"Get your bum in the car little one. I'll get Liam to drive you to school today." He tells me.

I smile and then say bye and I love you, and walk to the SUV that is Liam's. In like 2 more minutes he was out in the car with me. Once he got in the car I noticed he still had his PJ's on.

"Hehe, Liam you still have your PJ's on!" I say laughing.

He looks at me funnily and says.

"WELL MAYBE I LIKE MY PJ'S!!!" He says, and I laugh.

We talk on the way to the school once we got there, he said.

"Bye sweety! Be good." He says.

"Yes I know Liam, LOVE YOU!" I say as I close the door.

I ran up to the school and walked inside of the building. Once I got in there I took my bag to my cubby and then to class. Once I got into class, I walked to my seat, and there was this girl named Ruby sitting behind me. Oh how I hated her! Be good! I say to myself. But then she started to whisper in my ear.

"Buzz buzz BUTT!" She calls me.

I just ignore it.

"Your brother hates you and so do your brothers friends." She tells me.