Chapter 36: The Gamma's little trap

They were back to her chamber. The maid was thankful since the lions were not there, they must be still hunting in the forest.

"Madam I'll be back to bring some medicines for you." just as she was about to leave Kristina held her hands

"What's your name?" She felt the woman stiffen her head and still bowed down "I -i don't have a name." It was an awkward topic for her cause no one ever named her. She grew up without parents and friends and she was treated as the low rank. An omega.

"Mikaela. Bright, beautiful female filled with quiet and loving nature. Now you have a name."

The woman trembled and tears ran out her face. She hugged her master and cried no one ever treated her so nicely "Luna I promise to do everything you want."

"Now now don't cry I have not think of a way to kill you so from now on we are sisters, you should call me Big sis." Harper chuckled at the timid woman on her arms she pat her back to calm her it was nice to finally have a friend in the island.

Mikaela left to fetch some herbs in the forest just as she promised. Harper was left in the room without nothing to do. She fetch her phone in the drawer and dialed her brothers number a few rings before a familiar lively woman answered the call

"Mochi, mochi. Qui est à l'appareil ?"

"You know it's weird to speak Japanese and french at the same time."

"Ugh! You and trexus really are twins can't you just praise me I'm doing my best in my study here anyway sister In law how may I help you?"

Harper chuckled before answering "So now you're calling me your Sister in law I thought you don't like dogs? Anyway, I would like to speak with my son."

A sharp clanking of utensils was heard at the other line Harper wince at the sound

"It's your brother that I don't like no offence. But everyone else is great. Anyway here's your son. This cute little dumpling keeps asking about you and Xavier. Jace your mommies on the phone!"

After hearing his aunties voice he threw his toys and ran to her side "Mommy are you coming home? Is daddy with you?" He missed his mom and dad so much he was hoping they will finally return .

"Baby! Mommy missed you so much I will find a way to go home. Daddy is still in an important meeting, Did you behave? Have you been a good boy while we were away?"

"Yes. I did everything you told me mommy but I want something in return." His baby voice has quite down even though Jace is not her biological son she could still feel his emotions

"What does my baby boy want in return? Do you want another toy? Do you want a lion? baby, mommy have three cute little lions in here I will bring them with me when I will come back." She was thrilled at the thought of bringing the lions on her pack.

Jace whines on the phone he doesn't like any of those he was tired of always being left alone of course his uncles and grandparents were always there for him but what he needed was his mother's attention. They were different from a mother's love. He only needs his momma "mOMmY I don't like any of those. Promise me you will never leave me again when you come back."

Harper breathed a sigh before answering her son's request "I promise, what else does my baby need?"

Upon hearing his mother's answer he jumped in joy "Nothing else can you please send my regards to daddy. I'm gonna hang up now so you'll come back fast. Bye bye mommy take care."

Before she could answer Jace had already hung up on her she chuckled at his silliness before placing the phone back inside the drawer. The door burst open and Harper jumped at the forceful sound of the door being open. 'Did mikaela already came back?' she thought as she face the intruder

"Why? why? why? Isn't this the alpha's little slut? Or woman?"

Harper's face morphed in confusion? What has she done to offend the gamma?

"What does the gamma want that he needs to come to my chamber personally?" Her voice was nothing but politeness but the rebel on her words was still there.

"You are a beauty indeed. I keep on wondering why the boss treats you differently, I'm here to warn you about the alpha His-

Her wolf flares in anger 'how dare he try to manipulate us' her wolf said on the link If this man keeps on spat useless things she could not control herself anymore and might kill him "Why does it concern you Gamma? perhaps are you onto something?"

"No of course not. I'm only concerned about you, how about following me? I will appreciate you, I can give you pleasure, I will treasure your body and you will become my LUNA."

Harper was disgusted by his words. What does he take her for? A bitch? Huh if Xavier was here his tongue would have completely cut off. "I Appreciate your offer Gamma But I would love to turn down your offer. I'm Happy of what I have." It was a pain to control her raging anger. She keeps fighting the urge to kill the man in front of her.

But the gamma was so persistent and talked again"I can Make you more happie-

"Enough! Can't you understand English?" Her voice was becoming a growl. She was about to shift her mind kept telling her to kill the man, she was about to pounce on him when a searing pain erupted on her neck. The shift stopped, her claws shifted to hands, her eyes turned to normal.

"Island mistress I never thought you would really show your true identity. I'm sorry for another venom but you are quite a fighter. So anyway where were we?" His face showed triumph, he smiled wickedly, he never thought she would fall on his trap. Being the one who was left in charge and the Alpha being away he could work easily. 'Xavier was so dumb to leave her here alone in the pack of wolves.'