Chapter 16: A punch of reality

Kristina's pov

"Daddy who is he?" Jace asked while on Xavier's lap who is sitting beside me at my house dining table. We decided to have dinner at my house, not in the packhouse.

"That's Uncle Edward your momma's best friend," Xavier answered as he slices his meat with the knife.

"That time we came to look for master's mate and to visit you so Edward could explain never thought you would be the one we're looking for." Sky said chuckling.

"Right I remembered, Anyway how's this arrogant, bipolar, pain in the ass jerk, mate of mine treat you?" I asked Edward as I slice on my meat, trying to have a taste of this lab of meat.

"Wife your starting to dominate me how cute." Xavier cooed beside me

"Boss has changed so much." Skyler sighed 

"Mind your own business," Xavier exclaimed with a glare.

"Brother Xavier my sister has a short-tempered, prideful, and stubborn woman please treat my sister well and protect her." Trexus butted in

"I Promise." 

Trexus smiled at that.

"Excuse me I'm sitting here and can hear you bad mouthing me," I said glaring at them.

"Alpha it's true." Maxx stuffed a laugh

"Yea she's an annoying, crazy woman," Ryann said joining them.

"She's sweet and a jealous woman," Ysha said looking at me

"As far as I can remember she's a violent woman too," Edward exclaimed

"Yea boss left eye had-" Xavier cut sky by saying, "shut your mouth if you still want to live."

"Oh right, that time I gave him a black eye," I said continuing what sky was about to say. "If you guys don't want to receive one of those you better keep your mouth shut." I continued glaring at my best friends and my brother.

"She never changes did she?" Edward ask more like stated

"Yup, crazy as always," Ryann assured

"Mommy even feed me disgusting food like unusual fruits milk and kinds of stuff." I forget Jace was even here he said as he drinks the glass of soda that was supposedly Xavier's drink.

"See even the kid agrees," Maxx yelled proud of my son who is in great trouble right now.

I glare at Jace who is on Xavier's lap when did he even went to Xavier's lap, "No more soft drinks for you." "Don't just let the kid drink whatever he wants Dummy." I scolded glaring at Xavier to much soft drink isn't good for kids especially at night.

"And don't just curse in front of the child." He fought back

"Look they're even acting like a real family now." I heard Ryann said

"This would be fun," Edward added

"Can't wait to tell Mama and papa got to go sis let me borrow your car imma use it tomorrow for a date," Trexus said and got up from his chair after he wipes his mouth with the table napkin.

"Trexus you dickhead don't be a player and wait for your mate." I scolded

"It's just a date I didn't say I'm going to marry the girl besides it's a human." He reasoned

"Leave him be him a man." Ysha sighed I can tell she's tired of watching us bicker.

"byeee, Xavier keep your promise." And with that, he leaves snatching my car key in the cabinet.

"Even Trexus didn't change." Edward chuckled.

My brother is a huge player when we were in high school even now he got all girls down on their knees his the campus player yet a heartthrob. 

We're in the game room by now Maxx, Ryann, Ysha, Edward, and sky played a video game on their iPad which I don't know cause I didn't pay attention to. Xavier and I sat on the sofa his arms hugging my waist as I hold a sleepy Jace carried on my arms.

"Let's put him to bed first," Xavier whispered as he caressed Jace's head I nod we got up to my room upstairs, and tuck him in the bed leaving the door open.

We came back to the Game room hand in hand and join the group it turns out they were playing mobile legend. We decided to bring alcohol as we played a lot of games, watch movies on Netflix, and talked I must have gotten really drunk last night and pass out I can't remember going to bed.

My hands were on Xavier's chest as his arms were snaked on me holding my waist closer to him, I blushed as I realized his naked chest I heard him chuckle at me as he pulls me closer to him he kiss my head and let me go. I felt my headache so I got up in a sitting position I'm glad I still have my clothes on, thankful that he didn't take advantage of my drunken state.

"Drink this." He said beside me handing me medicine and water I nod and comply as he said.

"Do you know what you did to me last night?" He asked as I gulped all the water down.

"What did I do?" I asked not knowing what happened last night. You know what they say curiosity killed the cat, what did I do last night?

"Last night, you were drunk, you were wrong you did something rude to me." He said as he wears his T-shirt and came back to sit beside me on the bed.

"Perhaps you do not remember anything?" he asked dumbfounded

"Huh?" I asked still innocent of what I have done.

He blinked twice and look at me with a [are you serious look].

I look down on my lap too shy to look at him.

He smirked his face getting closer to me, "Unexpectedly, you often look very reserved but when you get drunk you're so generous, but I can't blame you totally who said I'm very attractive and handsome as fuck your reaction was crazy, I could have taken you right there You know it was really hard for me to control myself but you always tea-" I punch his face yelling at him. "You narrow-minded jerk!"

Argh I can't believe he sad that. He's not as a gentleman as he looks, arghh I'm embarrassing myself. Did I actually say those words? I can't believe I did that, that I said that.